Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

19 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Nothing will ever be good enough for a few… he’s best appreciated and praised by those of us that do rate and like him.

Drown out the hate 😉 😆

Another one who gives his all for the club, love him 👏 

Or maybe some people don't have a sense of humour....

On 08/08/2024 at 10:23, JPAngel said:

It's a funny old game, isn't it? I thought he was good last night. Clever in tight spaces (as always) and assisted the match winner.

I'm really happy with his progress so far and I think it's great to have him back.

I think some people have an unconscious bias and no matter what he does, they are too proud or stupid to admit they might be wrong!  Best just to ignore them 

• Like 1

Through ball master, loves it here, gives his absolute all every single minute he's on the pitch, just coming back from a long term injury.

Why would you be unnecessarily negative about it? Attention seeking. And this is just aimed at one person, obviously nothing wrong with not rating how he played the other day.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Through ball master, loves it here, gives his absolute all every single minute he's on the pitch, just coming back from a long term injury.

Why would you be unnecessarily negative about it? Attention seeking. And this is just aimed at one person, obviously nothing wrong with not rating how he played the other day.

I'm starting to think sometimes he's half joking and we just don't know when lol

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm starting to think sometimes he's half joking and we just don't know when lol

I think it quite humourous, they get such a reaction to their posts that I would probably keep going too... 

Probably falls more on the people who take the bait than op themselves imo 🙂

• Like 1

On 08/08/2024 at 11:13, Delphinho123 said:

They certainly drowned out my boos. 

I don't how much he means it but this is one of the funniest things I've read on here.

• Haha 2

I was a little bit surprised Emi Jr didn’t get any minutes against West Ham yesterday. Philogene brought on before him. I’m not sure how that will play out.

1 minute ago, Enda said:

I was a little bit surprised Emi Jr didn’t get any minutes against West Ham yesterday. Philogene brought on before him. I’m not sure how that will play out.

I think we have to consider the fitness and condition of the players… might have been a factor in why Enzo wasn’t in the squad either… I’m not sure about Iling (doesn’t excite me) though. Might be more of a candidate to go out on loan but it’s great to have a big squad.

It’s very early days. Especially for someone returning from a serious injury. We will see him soon.

2 hours ago, Enda said:

Think he is more likely to come on for rogers but rogers was playing too well.

Cannot see him being more than a bit part player for us and think he’ll go if we get a suitable offer for him. Be great if we could include him in a deal for Baena - suits all parties 

• Like 1

If he plays, he’s coming on instead of Ramsey, Bailey, Rogers, Philogene.

I just can’t see it. Admittedly, he is a bit different, but we’ve outgrown a player of his level. He’s a PL level player but at the much lower end. 

IF we sign a Baena, Felix type player, that’s the end of any game time he’s getting and quite frankly, probably won’t have a place in the matchday squad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Cannot see him being more than a bit part player for us and think he’ll go if we get a suitable offer for him. Be great if we could include him in a deal for Baena - suits all parties 

It's possible he didn't play because we are about to sell him.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â