Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Poor again last night. Genuinely think a loan would suit both parties best. 

Can't believe how many bit....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Two brilliant assists, what more do you want from him? 

Yea but apart from 2 assists, what has he done for us.....😁

More than ever, it’s a squad game and he’s a brilliant and different option to have. Ollie (much improved) should thrive off of his creativity as well as the other attackers.

We need the options and variety and he and Mings deserve their chance after such rotten luck and hard work & dedication to get back.

Both are ingrained and invested in the fabric of the club and deserve loyalty in return.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

No one in our team can play some of the through balls he plays.

I tend to agree but Youri is no slouch either.

Maybe we bring in someone who excels at that too…

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He's been injured for A YEAR, and it's pre season which means precisely shit all apart from getting minutes and fitness.

Jacob Ramsey is in a not too dissimilar situation, and has been dog shit on the pitch when he has played over the last 12 months (understandably with his injuries), but everyone is praising him.

This forum is weird

When you make up your mind about a player you just have to dig in, consistency be damned.

I thought he was decent yesterday, but crucially he made 2 or 3 telling contributions. Given he was out for a whole year, he's already surpassing my expectations. Looks like he's only been out for a month or something.

• Like 3

Emi is not afraid to lose the ball, it's important he's not conservative in his passing and he plays a forward pass in the final third more often than not, his stats will reflect that.

I don't particularly think he's a great dribbler or someone who will beat his man, but he does have great vision, plays forward passes and works very hard.

De bruyne doesn't have great pass completions stats because he plays much the same way. (Not comparing them!)

He's a decent player Emi, and I think will be an important player for us this season.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Nothing will ever be good enough for a few… he’s best appreciated and praised by those of us that do rate and like him.

Drown out the hate 😉 😆

Another one who gives his all for the club, love him 👏 

You only had to see the reaction the stadium gave him when he came out to warm up to see what the VP faithful think of him 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

You only had to see the reaction the stadium gave him when he came out to warm up to see what the VP faithful think of him 

Was captain too. Shows what Unai thinks.

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

one was wrongly disallowed for offside 

Still only got one assist, I’m not dismissing his performance but it’s clearly wrong people saying he had 2 assists to prove how well he performed. 

Edited by mikeyp102

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â