Delphinho123

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I didnt think he was good at all last night. Definitely needs more game time

Will take a while for him to get match fit

I would like to see what he can do with a fully strength side

Just now, Pinebro said:

Will take a while for him to get match fit

I would like to see what he can do with a fully strength side

Yes will take time. I did have reservations about him before the injury tbh. He was very inconsistent 

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes will take time. I did have reservations about him before the injury tbh. He was very inconsistent 

He is very much like Bruno Fernandes

He will frustrate you because he is a player who tries to make things happen all the time but he will also have his moments where he produces something brilliant.

I think he is more suited to the games when we are on top

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Poor again last night. Genuinely think a loan would suit both parties best. 

This has to be a joke or maybe your understanding of a good footballer is different to most. 
He played two defence splitting killer passes for both of Archer’s goals. Not bad for a player just returning from a serious injury.

• Like 3

His through ball ability is a major asset and weapon, especially now that we have more, better and improved forwards to actually finish the chances he creates for fun.

One of the most creative players in the country a few years ago (multiple stats). Let’s see if he can get back to those levels after such a bad injury (signs are already promising) and in a better team with better players playing for a better manager.

Nice to have options, his personality and character are a nice bonus too. Tenacious little fella 😆 but also a bit of a magician 🎩 🪄 💫 

Great to have him back, missed him dearly.

Now for Ty 💪

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

He's been injured for A YEAR, and it's pre season which means precisely shit all apart from getting minutes and fitness.

Jacob Ramsey is in a not too dissimilar situation, and has been dog shit on the pitch when he has played over the last 12 months (understandably with his injuries), but everyone is praising him.

This forum is weird

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â