Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Really hope he's fit to go for the start of the season, along with Ramsey. Will be like two new signings.

He will need a bit of patience from the fans though, will probably take a while to get up to speed.

For a different thread but hopefully when Mings & Kamara return, they can come back firing too. 

On 08/07/2024 at 19:03, Delphinho123 said:

Not this guy again. 

Don't be so hard on yourself. 

22 hours ago, Steero113 said:

You're gonna be in for a bit of a shock mate. 

Regardless of who we sign…. I think plenty of minutes are going to be spread around the squad and we are actively trying to avoid the issues and problems we experienced last season. We learned a lot… and I expect us to perform to a much higher standard and consistently so in Europe this time. Maybe we don’t throw away the domestic cup competitions either 😆

Emi will get plenty of time and I’m sure he’ll demonstrate his worth… little magician. With an improved Ollie, Bailey and other quality attackers…I’m sure he’ll see many more of the chances he creates being finished off! Love those through balls!

And we will be all the better for it, nice to have players pushing each other for starting spots too. Competition breed success but quality cover and alternatives are also nice 😁

Great to see him back with the squad. He’s looking strong on the videos, hope he makes it back to his best as he’d started to show a lot of promise before the injury. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The fluidity seems to be back.

God imagine if he can get to his best with a team of better players around him?

Exactly 😉 

Better players, on better form (like Ollie and Leon) with improved finishing… 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â