Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

I think it was highly unlikely he'd play tonight. You'd hope he'd be playing in America though, anyone who isn't probably isn't going to be fit for the start of the season. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Here’s hoping there’s been no setbacks, same goes for Ramsey and Mings 

With our luck they'll all be out for some time still, along with Kamara.

would be nice to know the position of Mings, Buendia and Ramsey though. I think like most i hoped they would be taking on a full pre season, not sure if theyre currently involved in contact and available for games or if we had longer to go. 

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

would be nice to know the position of Mings, Buendia and Ramsey though. I think like most i hoped they would be taking on a full pre season, not sure if theyre currently involved in contact and available for games or if we had longer to go. 

CB, AM and LM.

• Haha 3

On 04/07/2024 at 04:59, Jas10 said:

Can’t wait to see more of those killer through balls… Ollie is going to get more chances with him in the team and has improved to the degree that I expect him to finish them with aplomb. 

I’d be satisfied if he finished them with a peach 🍑 or a bowl of grapes 🍇, too. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Its abit of a worry. These two games you would think would be ideal if he was ready

Hopefully him and Ramsey will travel to USA and take full part in training and our games over there.

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Hopefully him and Ramsey will travel to USA and take full part in training and our games over there.

I hope so because if he doesnt play any pre season games we wont see him back until November time at the earliest- also doesnt bode well for mings and kamara

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope so because if he doesnt play any pre season games we wont see him back until November time at the earliest- also doesnt bode well for mings and kamara

Kamara was never playing in pre season.  He might make it back for December, or a bit before if he exceeds expectations.

Mings has always seemed to be a bit behind Buendia, having got injured later, and also having an older, taller, heavier, body to make the injury a bit worse and harder to recover from.

You are right though as I'd hoped Buendia would feature in our first pre season games, so a shame he hasn't. Not a worry though for me given he's training with the first team, just taking things easy for him I guess. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Kamara was never playing in pre season.  He might make it back for December, or a bit before if he exceeds expectations.

Mings has always seemed to be a bit behind Buendia, having got injured later, and also having an older, taller, heavier, body to make the injury a bit worse and harder to recover from.

You are right though as I'd hoped Buendia would feature in our first pre season games, so a shame he hasn't. Not a worry though for me given he's training with the first team, just taking things easy for him I guess. 

Yeah i know that about kamara - but the reported period he would be back was october i cant see it nyself. Mings and buendia were out for so much longer. Id be suprised if kamara plays before feb tbh

I hope you are right about buendia!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, duke313 said:

Man forget about Joao Félix, we have this guy coming back as the 10, was great in Emery’s first season.

Know he can do it in PL, not convinced about Felix. If he comes back ok from injury I think he will surprise a lot of detractors

Edited by Kiwivillan

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â