Weekends Football 14/15 May

andykeenan

regardless of who that is, that shouldnt be offside.

The offside rule with VAR is really stupid.

When an attacking player is driving forward they are leaning towards the goal to move forward, if a defender is static and upright, they arent responding to the threat, but get the offside by centimetres, BECAUSE the attacker is leaning and active, but the defender is inactive and vertical.

We have seen it with Watkins numerous times, because he is leaning and driving towards the goal, he is a centimetre offside versus a static and upright defender who isnt responding to a threat, its really silly.

VAR is f****** stupid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

VAR remains a joke. Not meant to be used for too close to call "offsides"

It has been all season. Look at Watkins. Watkins has been ruled offside by his shirt sleeve ffs. Even though Kappa make their sleeves longer. I do hate Chelsea though so anything that screws them over is fine by me.

Edited by Ingram85

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Surely everyone wants to see Leicester win this, particularly following the ESL scandal?!

Leicester have never won it and are more on our level. I'd rather one of the same old clearings in the woods won it.

• Confused 2

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Why are people bothered (on this occasion)?

Surely everyone wants to see Leicester win this, particularly following the ESL scandal?!

It shouldn’t matter who’s playing.

VAR is an being deployed terribly by the English Officals. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â