Midweek Football 26/29 April

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

He only went half-Pep in the cup final playing without a striker, and having a world class and a top class one on the bench.

He must be itching to go full Pep, play Ederson right side of a 7 man midfield.

I would be surprised if he starts a striker tonight as well, he doesnt seem to trust Aguero fitness or Jesus in general

• Like 1

It’s funny how City can stroll the premier league looking a class above, but up against a top European side they look very amateur at times. They just can’t get on the ball or keep it when they get it (which is unheard of in the Premier League).

Edited by Genie

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

City are getting schooled here. They're lucky it's only one-nil at the moment.

They need to make it to half time without conceding again and try to get their heads together.

Mental to see them being dominated like this.

16 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

What- in being a financially doped mid sized football club masquerading as a super club?

One of many similarities.  I feel sorry for their fans having to watch this boring style of football when they could be watching pure football like the baggies or us show off every week. .

3 minutes ago, dubbs said:

One of many similarities.  I feel sorry for their fans having to watch this boring style of football when they could be watching pure football like the baggies or us show off every week. .

I feel sorry for their new fans  in Asia as they will never  fully appreciate the good times as it is practically impossible for them to ever have the bad.

53 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s funny how City can stroll the premier league looking a class above, but up against a top European side they look very amateur at times. They just can’t get on the ball or keep it when they get it (which is unheard of in the Premier League).

They've very much like Arsenal in europe in early 2000s. That team had some poor losses in CL knockout rounds.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â