Breakaway League

Jareth

Just now, nick76 said:

See my last post, that’s not quite true mate based on the slot rules

Ok.

There is a method of qualification for CL - other than domestic league placings.  If it isn't that then there is no need for the 4 slots clause.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Hopefully Levy will go as well.

Although I’m sure he’s already looking at putting ticket and shirt prices up.

He's trying to get Grealish to join by offering us his toenail clippings.

• Haha 1

Just now, hippo said:

Ok.

There is a method of qualification for CL - other than domestic league placings.  If it isn't that then there is no need for the 4 slots clause.

Think they are explaining the additional four places they have added and how that differs from current process because currently 32 places and now moving to 36 places.  The main changes of what happens when you are in it and how many games you play.

Honestly if you are reading it different to what I commented I thought it was, let me know but that’s how I read the 4 slots

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

The main changes of what happens when you are in it and how many games you play.

The important change, from my perspetive, is that clubs can get into the CL even though they've only qualified for the Europa League or this new Conference BS.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Think they are explaining the additional four places they have added and how that differs from current process because currently 32 places and now moving to 36 places.  The main changes of what happens when you are in it and how many games you play.

Honestly if you are reading it different to what I commented I thought it was, let me know but that’s how I read the 4 slots

Ok - that makes sense.

But the cynic in me suggests it has been left ambiguous for a reason. Several sources were interpreting it as reserved slots for elite clubs.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â