Breakaway League

Jareth

Massive transfer embargoes. There's your way forward. Ban them from the League of Champions. Chelsea and Man City get slight moral compass points so only a 1/2 year  ban. But the rest need to be punished as they were the drivers.

Obviously none of this applicable to arsenal and Tottenham cos they're shit anyway.

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The most common way a magic trick works is by diverting the audience's attention to one thing, while the magician does another thing. I can't help but feel the conjuring trick here has been pretty simple really; a confected 48-hour outrage, everyone has pitchforks out looking one way, the so-called 'Swiss model' gets adopted at UEFA to no attention whatsoever, and now the big dramatic kerfuffle comes to an end, while the real change happened in silence.

I said as much the other day but for a moment I was genuinely a bit worried.  Ultimately it just didn't make any sense other than using it for brinkmanship.  Who ends up the better off in the long term I'm not sure, as said in the last page or two it will soon be forgotten and these clubs will still get a juicy deal out of it I'm sure.

Next season is going to be a lot of fun when fans are allowed back. 

Especially Spurs.  Hopefully they lose Kane and his replacement is a failure and they have a shit season with every clubs fans in the country taking the enormous piss out of them. 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder if these clubs had all chipped in a load of money. 

Was just saying that to Mrs H who bizarrely is following the story even though she has zero interest in football ... Be funny if JP Morgan have a claim to sue the clubs for withdrawal 

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â