Breakaway League

Jareth

Just now, fightoffyour said:

The people who I feel most sorry for are those who missed this news breaking and now have 57 pages to catch up on.

I've just battled through 30 pages. I think I checked my work emails twice all morning

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

The people who I feel most sorry for are those who missed this news breaking and now have 57 pages to catch up on.

They will see page after page of taking the piss out of Spurs. Its worth it :D  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HKP90 said:

Nah, f**k em. We can create our own forum. Only the top posters can come. And spurs. 

Begs the question who's the spurs equivalent of the posters on this forum. **** me, that's the ultimate insult.

I would love nothing more than for the managers to take the moral high ground and leave the Clubs. Klopp and Pep both resign. Steve Bruce steps up and takes the reigns at Liverpool for a week in week out masterclass against the 'Elite' Man City and Sam Allardyce.

10 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I have a feeling Klopp will speak out on this and it'll be one of those moments in football history - it is a major error of the whole plan leaving it up to managers and players in press conferences to take the flak, they won't take it is my bet. 

Prepare to be a disappointed.

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

Liverpool fans will clearly be against it, and Klopp has been against it in the past, so you'd think it should be very easy for him to still be against it knowing he will have the backing of the whole city (even the blue bit) while sticking ti his stated principles.  I do believe he's a man of honour so I hope he will be consistent.  He will also be aware of his previous comments so any silence on the matter will be just as loud.

Klopp will be interesting - he signed a 5 year deal - then almost immediately announced it would be his last Liverpool contract - there form has nosedived - I wonder if he might call it a day.

Just now, It's Your Round said:

It will be a striking image, sure. But I can’t see Liverpool’s Football Slaying Gobshites taking much notice. 

Clubs don't care about the fans in the stands but still the right move by the fans.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â