Team shape, tactics and personnel

MaVilla

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Our squad is going to be insanely stronger than last year when Tye and Boobs get back along with Buendia and the other summer recruits. 

The bench is going to be so strong.

Our cup team is going to have a lot of players who walk into most Premier league teams starting line up.  I hold a lot of hope for a cup this year. I'd give my right arm to win The FA Cup. 

It's insane. We've leveled up two or three times over.

I still think we should be going for the title. Shouldn't even be a question. I'm the only man on earth who believes this, but I think Citeh is going to be relegated or points-penalised severely in spring 2025, and there is going to be an opportunity for Villa, Liverpool, and Arsenal especially.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I still think we should be going for the title. Shouldn't even be a question. I'm the only man on earth who believes this, but I think Citeh is going to be relegated or points-penalised severely in spring 2025, and there is going to be an opportunity for Villa, Liverpool, and Arsenal especially.

No way city are going to be relegated. They’ll receive a few million pound fine, and possibly start on -5 points for 2 or 3 seasons. They’re too valuable to properly throw the book at. 

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

No they won't. Not even close.

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

No way city are going to be relegated. They’ll receive a few million pound fine, and possibly start on -5 points for 2 or 3 seasons. They’re too valuable to properly throw the book at. 

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

No they won't. Not even close.

Come on over here and say that. Just try. I dare ya. 😉 👇👇👇👇👇👇 On topic: We do have an incredible squad and we need to seek the league title.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â