Least Likable Characters in TV History

maqroll

Not even remotely. Jessie really grows on you. 

Good topic, though. Hard to look past King Joffrey for me, but that is too obvious a choice. I’ll have to think of a more controversial one. 

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I've got a long list, but near the top has to be the sidekick in Breaking Bad. I couldn't get beyond a few episodes because I couldn't stand looking at him and listening to him.

You should enjoy the fact that he gets beaten to a pulp about every other episode. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Not even remotely. Jessie really grows on you. 

Good topic, though. Hard to look past King Joffrey for me, but that is too obvious a choice. I’ll have to think of a more controversial one. 

Yes, Joffrey was horrible. But he wasn't annoying, per se. I think annoying might be worse than anything.

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Ted Moseby

Leonard Hoffstetter

Both meant to be likeable characters, but actually both really shallow fake unlikeable people

This is what I’m looking for as well. Characters we were supposed to like, but couldn’t stand. 

In the meantime, another more obviously unlikeable one: Mickey Donovan. 

I’m a big Seinfeld fan. Absolutely love the show and can watch any episode any time and laugh, no matter how many times I’ve seen it before. But, fundamentaly, both Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer represent some of the worst qualities we all have as human beings. As is the ultimate conclusion of the show’s finale, they are not good people at all, even if they all think and act like they are. They are self-obsessed, vain, shallow and immature to their bones. They are not obviously horrible people, I wouldn’t call them annoying, and they are all funny as f***, but they are at the core deeply unlikeable individuals. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

I’m a big Seinfeld fan. Absolutely love the show and can watch any episode any time and laugh, no matter how many times I’ve seen it before. But, fundamentaly, both Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer represent some of the worst qualities we all have as human beings. As is the ultimate conclusion of the show’s finale, they are not good people at all, even if they all think and act like they are. They are self-obsessed, vain, shallow and immature to their very cores. They are not obviouslt horrible people, I wouldn’t call them annoying, and they are all funny as f***, but they are at the core deeply unlikeable individuals. 

You hit the nail on the head. We aren’t supposed to like them. They are all equally despicable. 

Worst character is Claire Daines in Homeland, completely ruined it for me, she's out here winning awards for her acting I'm muting my TV cos I can't put up with yet another emotional breakdown 

Implausible as a character 

Spoiler

They even shot her for disobeying orders but she kept her job! **** off

claire danes crying GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Worst character is Claire Daines in Homeland, completely ruined it for me, she's out here winning awards for her acting I'm muting my TV cos I can't put up with yet another emotional breakdown 

Implausible as a character.

Oooh, good shout! Terribly acted, poorly written character. Maybe it’s just the obscenely disagreeable crying face of hers, but yeah, no thanks. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â