Weekends Football 19/21 February

andykeenan

Not sure what to make of that, great courage from Chris Kavanagh and TAA definitely tripped DCL however accidentally. Neither have a divine right to be there and you could say it was a knee to TAA head!

If it was a pen then surely a sending off as he was making no attempt to play the ball.

Edited by AndyClarke

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

That's the worst penalty decision I've ever seen hahahaha

and he even looks at it on the screen hahahaahahaha

He didn’t look at it though, it was just a zoomed out frame of the pitch that he glanced at for 1 second 😀

2 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Not sure what to make of that, great courage from Chris Kavanagh and TAA definitely tripped DCL however accidentally.

Surely that's neither here nor there. If I see a player down injured in the box and I run into them, does that mean the ref should grant me a penalty?

It was a nonsense scenario in which to grant a pen, I can't understand how a professional official has looked at that twice and come up with the same verdict. Disgusting.

From BBC

81 mins

PENALTY TO EVERTON

Liverpool 0-1 Everton

Everton on the break, Dominic Calvert-Lewin's shot is saved by Alisson but it falls loose and Trent Alexander-Arnold sticks a leg out to bring down the Toffees striker.

🤣

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â