Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Ha

I missed a trick there , never mind a beer in 8 countries in one day , a poo in 8 countries in one day would have been some achievement  .. I'm going to ping the WhatsApp group that message and see if any of them on the trip managed it  💩

8 shits in one day?  That would be some achievement even in one country.

I think @Xela maybe the only VT member physically capable to achieving such a feat without deliberately infecting yourself with food poisoning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I think @Xela maybe the only VT member physically capable to achieving such a feat without deliberately infecting yourself with food poisoning.

we had a toilet onboard our coach , a few had a cross border wee ( I timed it so I was urinating as as we crossed into France from Luxembourg   :)  )  but no confirmed number 2's   

we did enforce a strict no poo policy on the coach and it looks like everyone stuck to that 

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

:wave:

Definitely done 3 countries in a day. Morning shit in Luxembourg, afternoon shit in Brussels and evening shit in Birmingham. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was once on the toilet all the way from Khartoum to the Aswan Dam.

Don’t know if that counts for anything?

Two weeks in Kenya, and the first upset tum kicked in on the plane on the way home.

My first and last 600 mile shit.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â