Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Good players aren't always highly coveted when they've been out of match practise for so long.

Even Dele Alli keeps getting transfers and he retired in 2018. Sanson is not very good and he probably has an attitude problem. Some of his tweets are inflammatory and unprofessional. He’s a bad egg and a bad signing. He is far from the messiah that some claim. Anybody claiming he is better than McGinn needs to give their head a wobble.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So what if he started him and he wasn’t as effective for whatever reason. Different dynamic to game etc. I’m not giving Gerrard credit for subs. But when we lose we gets hammered for everyone of his decisions. When we win he gets hammered then too lol.

Point was about Sanson anyway.

I don't think people realise this, as we are over zealous football fans.

However, even the shittest professional Football Manager, has more Football Management experience than us. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Even Dele Alli keeps getting transfers and he retired in 2018. Sanson is not very good and he probably has an attitude problem. Some of his tweets are inflammatory and unprofessional. He’s a bad egg and a bad signing. He is far from the messiah that some claim. Anybody claiming he is better than McGinn needs to give their head a wobble.

OK Stevie

1 hour ago, villan501 said:

your joking right or crazy he's had an awful time at villa and not been given any chance.

I'd hardly call the opinion of Dean Smith and clueless Gerrard as a high pillar of deciding he's not good enough when neither gave him a fair chance. Look at How many chances mcginn, Luiz and Ramsey have had you cannot compare those 3 and sanson in terms of playing.

Everyday is a chance to impress in Training! 

Also had plenty of games to impress in. played against Man United and gave a goal away then kicked bottles at the fans. Played against Chelsea in the cup, got injured. Lots and lots of chances. 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

You need a head wobble never heard such rubbish in my life sanson has had I'll say it again ZERO CHANCE in a villa shirt but in the minimal.game time has looked better than mcginn.

Edited by villan501

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Also had plenty of games to impress in. played against Man United and gave a goal away then kicked bottles at the fans. Played against Chelsea in the cup, got injured. Lots and lots of chances. 

The best trainers are not always the best players, mcginn rumoured to be a superb trainer yet in match days he's petrified of the ball and panics.

Matches are won in games not the training pitch, you work on tactics style etc and look.what it's got us pathetic performances so far the latter part of Smith reign and gerrards reign.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Even for you this post is the biggest pile of s**t on the internet…

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, villan501 said:

You need a head wobble never heard such rubbish in my life sanson has had I'll say it again ZERO CHANCE in a villa shirt but in the minimal.game time has looked better than mcginn.

Why has he been given zero chance, by two managers, when our midfield has consistently been a problem area? I’ll make it easy for you to understand. It’s because he isn’t very good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

Why has he been given zero chance, by two managers, when our midfield has consistently been a problem area? I’ll make it easy for you to understand. It’s because he isn’t very good.

You Win! This This.

3 minutes ago, villan501 said:

The best trainers are not always the best players, mcginn rumoured to be a superb trainer yet in match days he's petrified of the ball and panics.

Matches are won in games not the training pitch, you work on tactics style etc and look.what it's got us pathetic performances so far the latter part of Smith reign and gerrards reign.

What makes you think Sanson is better than Mcginn or deserves a start? 

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Even for you this post is the biggest pile of s**t on the internet…

No context to your post. Just because I'm speaking sense you dont like it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

You Win! This This.

What makes you think Sanson is better than Mcginn or deserves a start? 

No context to your post. Just because I'm speaking sense you dont like it. 

How exactly is getting injured “getting plenty of chances”?

Moronic post. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh of course 

3 hours ago, villan501 said:

I've been a villa.fan 31years but never have I seen a player who let's be honest hasn't had any fair chances at the club treated so badly.

Has he really been treated badly? He’s not suited by 2 managers (which happens a lot in football). But it hardly constitutes bad treatment.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So what if he started him and he wasn’t as effective for whatever reason.

Then he’d be shit and Gerrard labelled clueless, for starting a player who also wasn’t fancied by the previous manager and has a questionable attitude.

Everytime he played for Villa he was ok. I never saw the hype. Based on what I've seen, he is not a starter. 

He is probably a good rotation player and it seems like that's his role now. 

Have we ever seen a game when we thought "wow, the guy can play"? 

Kamara played 2 games for us and we can see he's got it. 

I don't think Sanson does.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Has he really been treated badly? He’s not suited by 2 managers (which happens a lot in football). But it hardly constitutes bad treatment.

Has he been given a chance to show if he's suitable in game.........................No he hasn't.

14million down the drain let's keep wasting money on players and giving them zero chance. Some fans cannot see the big picture.

If he's played and rubbish we could all agree but he hasn't played he was Injured and then treated completely different to other players.

Edited by villan501

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

You base this on what?  He has been at the club for two years and barely had a sniff, fine from champions league to not even Villas bench.  Wouldn’t you be fed up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, messi11 said:

So 2?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good job Steve the clueless Gerrard is given a fair chance because if he had same fairness that sanson had he would of.gone last season and we would have a new manager.

So is it OK for a.pathetic clueless manager to get many chances but a 14mil player written off. If it a choice of Gerrard going or sanson turn the lights off Steve on way out, he won't turn this round not saying sanson is the saviour but he can do a job and that's more than i can say about Gerrard.

Â