Lamare Bogarde

lexicon

9 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

he hasn't done badly at all, but he still looks like a CB or DM he definitely isn't a right back

Oh he hasn't done badly. He's a talent. I just feel he's a big standout weakness for our opponents to attack. He can beat easily. Doesn't have the pace to be a full back 

Edited by Pongo Waring
  • Like 2

I thought he played pretty well, but had a few rawness youth player moments that are going to happen. Very composed passing, but not as strong in the defensive side, especially helping give support to the CBs.

But he will learn & be polished with every game. Today was a good outing for him.

32 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

This experiment needs to end Unai

Correct. We have an international right back sat on the bench but apparently because he's only 18 it might be a problem ? Ridiculous.

I actually like Bogarde but give the kid a chance, he's never a right back in a million years.

• Like 1

You see the logic, sort of. He's very composed and technical. Emery just trusts him with the ball over Ned.

First half that ball dropping to him from a corner, ripe for a shit volley over the bar. Brings it down in no space at all, turns, passes it. Not many of our players would have handled it that well.

Infuriating watching him not move into the space on the RW, but clearly that's what he's been told. Always the same with Cash and Konsa.

He was OK today. Which is a good level for a 20 year old playing out of position.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

Correct. We have an international right back sat on the bench but apparently because he's only 18 it might be a problem ? Ridiculous.

I actually like Bogarde but give the kid a chance, he's never a right back in a million years.

Respectfully, as I’m unfamiliar with how many trophys you have on the shelf, I’ll defer to Emery’s judgement. It’s working pretty well for us so far.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â