Lamare Bogarde

lexicon

I think he has done okay. You'd expect him to be nervous and look to keep it safe and simple but if anything he has been quite brave with his passing which has led to him giving it away a couple of times. Defensively he hasn't had a lot to do.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

For all the stick Ned got, this lad has looked ten time worse. 

I assume he’ll get the hook at half time

He settled down a bit but the kid looks very nervous. Big call by Emery.

Think Emery has got away with one here to be honest. Nearly got himself a 2nd yellow. Struggled to retain the ball all day and poor defending led to their goal.

More time on the training pitch required. He hasn't played much senior football due to all the injuries and none since returning from loan. Clearly talented though and worth developing.

Not sure why he was considered the better option over Kosta today. Seen as more controlled in his passing perhaps? It didn't play out that way today but obviously, good to get his first game and win under his belt. We'll need him at the rate we're picking up injuries.

I don't know if it's his running style, but he looked slow and laboured. Made a few mistakes, but he's been played out of position, not sure why he was played there rather than giving Kosta the nod from the start, a decision that could have wrecked one lads confidence (Bogarde) and could have boosted the confidence of the other (Kosta).

I'm not going to judge him on a single game played out of position.

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Rude awakening, you only get better from such experiences though. He's such a promising player and it will serve him well long term 

He'll learn more from a bad game and Unai will help him improve. Was rash at times, but out of position on debut is not easy.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â