Lamare Bogarde

lexicon

11 minutes ago, Shay said:

who is everyone else? a simple google search will tell you Pep Guardiola himself said that he is top 5 CB in the world and many others has praised him as well. 

It’s very rare you hear Guardiola say another teams player is shit, he knows how to play the game.  If he felt he was top 5, he would probably be at City.

Edited by macandally

12 minutes ago, Shay said:

who is everyone else? a simple google search will tell you Pep Guardiola himself said that he is top 5 CB in the world and many others has praised him as well. 

Pep is pretty unreliable in his praise tbf, he also claimed Matheus Nunes was one of the best players in the world.

• Like 1

I was impressed by Bogarde in pre season, he looked cool, calm and confident and had good technique. I thought he looked like a younger version of Konsa. He will learn so much by being Ezra's understudy and continuing to train under Unai on a daily basis.

If we do sign Geertruida then I guess he might well go out on a Championship loan, but I would be happy to see him as a regular match day squad player if Geertruida doesn't sign for us.

One thing to consider about Bogarde, is that he needs to spend another half season physically at the club before he counts as club homegrown for future European campaigns. So maybe he’ll stay with us until January, and then maybe reassess after. 

On 09/08/2024 at 00:17, VillaParkAvenue said:

Pep is pretty unreliable in his praise tbf, he also claimed Matheus Nunes was one of the best players in the world.

Pep says what suits his and Man City’s agenda, always has and always will. 

Edited by DaveAV1

Nice, maybe we'll sell Carlos and buy Geertruidia but utilise Bogarde in case of emergency until Mings is fit?

Though must feel a loan to Championship and 30 odd games under his belt would be a better use of his season

20 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

Why is there an exclamation mark at the end of the tweet? Did Monchi hide in a cupboard until Bogarde walked past then burst out with a new contract?

…is that the only possible scenario that warrants an exclamation mark?

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â