Lamare Bogarde

lexicon

He totally gets 'it'.

He works perfectly in an Emery team. 

Brave, confident, and calm with the ball. He looks very assured.

With more experience, he'll tune up the defending side of the game...but even that looks pretty solid at this point.

Could save us a lot of money. 

• Like 2

On his height, I don't know how tall he is exactly but I think he's actually taller than he looks, doesn't seem that tall, but when you see him next to other tall players he's about the same height, I think it's the way he's proportioned. I don't think his height is a big issue anyway, at least not to the point where he has to be any taller than he already he is, as it's very likely he will play most of his career as a DM, that's his best position

8 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

He was great but I think he's too small for CB in our team and he needs game time. His development is better suited out on loan. 

7 hours ago, jigen said:

Good player but a bit small to play as cb in PL. Maybe he can play in midfielder in the Kamara role. 

Lisandro Martinez is way smaller than him and is regarded as one of the best CB in the world, i don't see why Bogarde can’t do it. 

It seem that Emery rates him. To be honest I was impressed not only from this game with the confidence he plays. I reckon he’ll stay around the first team until January atleast. 

Looks great on the ball and certainly knows how to put a tackle in.

I thought he was a bit short to be a centre back but Google has him at six-feet - the same as Diego, but without the mutant muscular development genetics.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Thought he had already signed a new deal…

signed one in 2022, i think it only runs until summer 25.

Just now, MaVilla said:

signed one in 2022, i think it only runs until summer 25.

I mean, this window. There were posts about it a week or two ago. Maybe that was just discussions and now it’s being finalised.

8 minutes ago, Wes said:

considering he isnt primarily a CB, not sure why Tanswell is talking about CBs.

Although, tbf, considering how impressive he has been in pre-season, to have him in the squad where can can slot in to DM or CD as needed for bits here and there, will be useful.

Bogarde has been one of the standout performers in pre season for me.

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I mean, this window. There were posts about it a week or two ago. Maybe that was just discussions and now it’s being finalised.

i think that was just talk about a new contract being in the pipeline.

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

on another note, imagine if we had sold him to Forest for 4m......

I was in here about to say this. 

man at the time we we all content with that. Now it just seems unthinkable 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â