Lamare Bogarde

lexicon

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Gibbs white 

Bogarde + £10m

Awoniyi as a back up striker would do nicely. 

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

A tree or something.

How about a 100 tonnes of logs? We can them cut them into firewood and book the income towards PSR.

• Like 1

Zach Abbot been mentioned as a possible signing for us if we're taking one of their academy players, central defender, only turned eighteen last month but has already had two seasons as a regular for Forests' U21s and was playing at that level as a U15, England U18 international, we probably could do with a defender for that level too, with others leaving or likely to out on loan.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, VillaJay said:

Who are we buying from forest in return?

Andrew Omobamidele would be ideal as he is the closest in style to Konsa we can get and perfect for the squad. Only turned 22 today and lots of experience already.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Would fit in our system unreal talent 

Murillo would be a great long term replacement for Mings.

They'd want about 50m + for him though so not the right summer to attempt that signing.

• Like 1

I really like Murillo, the guy is a proper defender, but I don't think he'd suit our style. He's not that strong in possession and weak aerially. 

From their first team I'd only entertain signing Gibbs White but then I have so much faith in Rogers through the middle to be just as good or better.

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

My money would be on Erick Murillo their CB.

Isn’t he a DJ 😉

I suspect if it is a player PSR thing it would be the kid @useless mentioned - Zach Abbott rather than a first team player … 

Edited by thabucks

Â