Lamare Bogarde

lexicon

Emery sees him everyday and must trust him to carry out his tactical instructions more effectively than Ned at this point in time.

He's a young player and had a good pre-season similarly to Ned, he looks off the pace at the moment and these minutes and experiences will serve him well and I'm sure he will be in and out of team throughout the season.

Fans always want youth players to succeed, but we won't know how good he can be unless he gets a chance and a good run in the team.

Jacob Ramsay had a very uninspiring start to his Villa career but is now a key player.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

How many points has he caused us to drop - none YET …. You will always have this conundrum of risk vs reward with youth players and he looks like he’s not ready but only way he will be ready is by playing - it’s tricky but Emery & Co see him every day in training and obviously have faith in him… 

So if anyone is bad in a game but we win it the. We just ignore it?

Ive already said if Emery had faith in him then so do I. But he is a glaring weakness at the moment

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

So if anyone is bad in a game but we win it the. We just ignore it?

Ive already said if Emery had faith in him then so do I. But he is a glaring weakness at the moment

I didn’t  say that and was kinda agreeing your post - I’ll repeat he has not cost us any points (yet) but has definitely looked shaky -  you have to start somewhere though. You can ignore it and trust the process or offer an opinion but we will only know if he’s going to progress and be good enough if he plays… he’s now gotta be worth £8-10mill if we cash in compared to the £4mill Forest offered in the summer. 

• Like 2

Had a really good view down our right side in the first half. It was clear as day that YB's game plan was to create 3v2 situations against Bogarde and McGinn and it was working pretty well for the first 20 minutes.

The tactical change at half time was spot on.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â