Formula One - 2021

BOF

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Why are we letting these just these three cars through?

Masi: "because erm....becasue erm...give me a minute Christian....erm...my main priority is to get this incident clear"

That's quite telling I think.

He's decided the Championship with a decision that isn't part of the rules - why he did that will need to be investigated.

He will get fired, fined, whatever but RB will still be allowed the champs.

• Like 1

Ok, Red Bull took all the gambles but the Mercedes didn't need to.

The stewards got several call wrong today but you cannot adopt the rules to suit like Madi has today. As I have posted earlier any other round and this race ends under the safety car. Toto will be raging and quite rightly so

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

In football the equivalent to this would be, ManU 1-1 in the champions League final, Ronaldo gets fouled in the centre circle and being awarded a penalty.

Would be like all the players leaving the pitch after the final whistle and then being brought back on for a retrospective penalty which was then saved and then score from a rebound. You'd never see anything like that happen...

Was there some ex racer stewards at this race? Wouldn’t they be voicing their disapproval at the bodged rule making?

It would be interesting to get an interview with some officials.

Edited by Genie

Toto hiding away in his office apparently, didn’t want to see Horner for a hand shake.

They are checking the rules, they think rules not followed for the restart. Last lapped car must have passed before safety car comes in. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1