Formula One - 2021

BOF

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Too many with their redbull specs on here, it should be a 10 sec penalty to max, he tried to end the championship on lap 1.

Don't entirely agree. I fully think Max was out of order last race and the race before but this incident is less clear. He was ahead at the apex, he stayed on track through the corner and I'm not sure he was in the wrong this time.

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Too many with their redbull specs on here, it should be a 10 sec penalty to max, he tried to end the championship on lap 1.

I'm a true unbiased, I barely watch.

Looked a fair overtake to me, was completely on the track and it meant Lewis didn't have to corner and obtained a huge advantage from it.

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

Don't entirely agree. I fully think Max was out of order last race and the race before but this incident is less clear. He was ahead at the apex, he stayed on track through the corner and I'm not sure he was in the wrong this time.

Yeah but he's not English so obviously he was wrong anyway.

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

Absolute rubbish

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Twas a joke, merry Xmas

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm a true unbiased, I barely watch.

Looked a fair overtake to me, was completely on the track and it meant Lewis didn't have to corner and obtained a huge advantage from it.

You've got to leave the other driver space though. It's not just a case of you staying on the track. Would your view be any different if there had been walls around the circuit rather than run-off areas?