Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I was outside White Hart Lane when they down in 2011 because I was living in London. I saw no tears but a lot of disappointed faces, and one fan try and make out at least it will be cheaper prices. I hope karma doesn't bite when Villa go to White Hart Lane on the last day of this season.

This has been in my mind all season : (

David Harewood, pictured above right, star of tv show Homeland, posted this rousing tweet: "Today. We call on the spirit of Latchford, Francis and Burns. Of Dugarry and all who have worn the Blue and White! Keep Right On Lads! As we gaze into the Abyss and darkness threatens to eat us up, remember the City, remember the Fans! Until the End Of the Road Lads!"

F*** you Estes. I am glad Brodie bombed your sorry bluenose ass 

• Like 1

Leicester need 1 point to get to the 100, Doncaster will probably be safe with a point (blose very unlikely to win at Bolton), They must know it makes sense for a 0-0 bore draw result.

Actually scrap that idea, Leicester to take the lead, blose settle for a point at Bolton believing it will lead to safety, Doncaster equalise in injury time....

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â