Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Yeovils and Milwall's fixtures looking tough so they may be safe for now. But a couple of bad results for them against Bourmouth and Doncaster and you never know.

Edited by useless

Though it would obviously be nice to see them go down, the biggest thing this season was them not coming up.

With the parachute payments now gone, their finances in tatters and the TV money now increased for PL clubs, the future does not look bright in terms of being competitive.

Hopefully cup games will be the only time we ever play these cretins again.

Isn't it three years? So covers 11/12, 12/13 and this season.

Their wage bill will come down this summer as comically Zigic is finally out of contract (shame there's no clause saying he gets a new 5 year deal when he makes 30 appearences) and Burke aswell who's a good player but yeah looking bleak to me if they had to continue to rely on loans.

I stand corrected on the parachute payments. I stand by my opinion though that given their off field problems that promotion was a must for them this season.

I still hope they go down of course but either way i can only see things worse for them.

Oddly they will likely be in a better financial position next season than they have been this season.

They have 26 players out contract this summer including loan players, 20 I think it is excluding them. In among those out of contract are all their remaining high earners such as Zigic and Burke while they also have removed during the course of this year high earners such as King.

So its likely that their wage bill will be far less next season against relatively the same income (although probably less ST sales) which should mean they are slightly better off.

Obviously though non of this takes into account the completely unpredictable Carson Yeung situation because who knows what drain he is on their finances.

Oddly they will likely be in a better financial position next season than they have been this season.

They have 26 players out contract this summer including loan players, 20 I think it is excluding them. In among those out of contract are all their remaining high earners such as Zigic and Burke while they also have removed during the course of this year high earners such as King.

So its likely that their wage bill will be far less next season against relatively the same income (although probably less ST sales) which should mean they are slightly better off.

Obviously though non of this takes into account the completely unpredictable Carson Yeung situation because who knows what drain he is on their finances.

On those loans, i think I read somewhere that they had not actually brought a player for about 3yrs.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â