Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

People are being a little premature writing off the bottom two, both of whom have been on better form than Small Heath over the last 6 games. Only Forest have picked up less points than Blues in the last 6 games.

Obviously if they beat Milwall tomorrow they are probably out of danger but if they don't they are right in the mix.

Ah but Trent if Barnsley were serious about staying up they wouldn't be losing at home to Bournemouth.

Yeovil have improved but I just think they'll run out games and they still have tough fixtures in the run in, Leicester away tomorrow which will surely be a loss.

The hope has to be Millwall picking up, the next two are home to SHA and Blackburn so they need minimum 4 points from that with the winning come against SHA to well and truly drag them into it.

The good thing is I can't see teams needing 50 points to stop up, think 21st team will stay up on 47 points so that still gives hope to Milwall and Charlton to keep going as no chance imo SHA will get to 50 points.

A typical office conversation in the midlands regarding football:

Blues fan at work : "You lost on Sunday - ha ha"

Me: "What are you on about? You lost as well on Saturday against Sheffield Wednesday or someone shite like that"

Blues fan : "Really? I didn't know"

Me : "Typical blues fan only concerned with Villa results"

Blues Fan : "I don't follow them as much since the whole Yeung fraud thing"

Me: "But it never bothered you when your lot signed a woman beater?"

"..."

They really are a one-off breed.

• Like 2

I haven't read the whole article but apparently the tories are trying to push for a ruling that would see clubs prevented from playing in the top eight divisions if they fail to make it clear who owns them.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/football-bill-could-relegate-birmingham-6874167#.UzGMWlKh2wN.facebook - Leeds and Birmingham are getting relegated to non-league football then, would be mayhem if Leeds faced Blues lol.

Edited by Avflife
  • Like 1

I'm not quite feeling all this negativity at the moment. Seeing this slow crushing demise gradually chip away at them is far more satisfying than a Wolves style freefall. Patience, they'll get where they're going eventually.

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 2

I just want to see them in league 1 and laugh at the sub 10k crowds they'd then get.

The danger is a takeover has to happen surely sooner rather than later and if they're still in the championship that would make them more competive and maybe back in the battle for play offs.

Whereas a relegation this summer still under this ownership and I reckon they could spiral like Pompey as they couldn't sustain themselves on league 1 income surely?

Edited by VillaChris

I honestly believe we won't see them In prem for a long long long mother **** time

Watching them suffer in championship is nice but when they get relegated to league 1 I will piss myself with laughter

Edited by dakid007

Aye typical Barnsley finally decided to win a game the night SHA did.

Millwall are gone now, Yeovil are in fairness getting some great results but they can't hang onto leads and actually win the games. SHA and Charlton should pull clear now.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â