Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

21 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

https://x.com/itvnews/status/1845836294817022409?t=QcI0qfdpXEzNj8uOB6GQrQ&s=09

Mods can you embed the video I can't seem to get it to work please

Sooo,

He bamboozled a load of dumb Small Heath fans in Birmingham Council to buy prime real estate land at a substantially discounted rate.

Now makes impossible demands on a bankrupt council, and the government.

Never saw that coming

• Like 2

They’re a hedge fund. They want a profit on their investment. They’re not in for the long haul. This pipe dream that’s been sold to the unwashed is gonna end up as a housing estate. He’s simply getting his cover story out there early so they can blame others when this all goes tits up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Proper youth though mate, all born in the Small Heath, Bordesley Green, Tyseley, Acocks Green regions. All got permission to drink in town when they hit 18.

Not like those posh kids down at Bodymoor Heath

Right and let's be fair mate, by this time those lads have done 12 hours at their apprenticeship at the BSA factory and 3 hours rinsing glasses at the Bull Ring Tavern, no wonder they're tired. 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

The youth team is seven nil down against Coventry at half time

final score 8-0 mate so almost won the 2nd half, great comeback from the babbies, just like the first team won last season getting tactically relegated.

Vile rattled mate

• Haha 4

Craig Gardner is the technical director of Birmingham City Football Club

Responsibilities
Oversees football strategy, provides technical advice, contributes to communication of the club's football philosophy, and creates a culture for long-term success 

You can see why he's still in a job after all these years. Best in class this guy. They're on their way back.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Right and let's be fair mate, by this time those lads have done 12 hours at their apprenticeship at the BSA factory and 3 hours rinsing glasses at the Bull Ring Tavern, no wonder they're tired. 

As a BSA owner (fortunately for you it's a motorcycle not a rifle 😉) I feel duty bound to point out that the factory closed in 1973. 👍🏼

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, turnbull said:

As a BSA owner (fortunately for you it's a motorcycle not a rifle 😉) I feel duty bound to point out that the factory closed in 1973. 👍🏼

Tbh the joke was mainly that they talk about it in basically every episode of 'Peaky Blinders'. 

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Tbh the joke was mainly that they talk about it in basically every episode of 'Peaky Blinders'. 

Prepare for an "I've never watched a single episode of Peaky Blinders" type reply. 😆

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Prepare for an "I've never watched a single episode of Peaky Blinders" type reply. 😆

That’s cuz you ain’t a propa Brummie matey mate mate………………….mate. I’ve never watched it since they brought that big place in Sutton Coldfield Shire………………no wot I mean mate? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â