Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

5 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

ย 

He's not wrong though is he? They'd won 7 on the bounce and they'll comfortably win that league, they've spent so much it'd be embarrassing if they didn't.

The Championship is a different beast

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's not wrong though is he? They'd won 7 on the bounce and they'll comfortably win that league, they've spent so much it'd be embarrassing if they didn't.

The Championship is a different beast

Well he probably is wrong in this example if he said (a week ago) they would be a Championship side in six months time as that would mean they would need to have secured promotion by the end of March.

Very unlikely I would say!

• Haha 1

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Well he probably is wrong in this example if he said (a week ago) they would be a Championship side in six months time as that would mean they would need to have secured promotion by the end of March.

Very unlikely I would say!

Hahaha, I didn't catch that :Dย 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

I presume he knows the meaning of humble?

It doesnโ€™t look like it. Perhaps we can help him outโ€ฆ.

Humble, verb: Charlton were happy to humble small heath at The Valley today, as much like the toxic dump site bearing the same name, the Wheels started to fall off their season.ย 
ย 

Humble, adjective: Gary Gravy Stain told family and friends that he had really felt humble after volunteering a dayโ€™s work ripping up Japanese Knotweed at the derelict wheels site yesterday. Although he did feel grateful that his extra fingers allowed him to collect more than the other community service plebs.ย 

• Haha 3

They are defo getting promoted this season, just enjoy listening to them talking about "closing the gap" and "powering past"......Despite still having a whole (very difficult) division to negotiate, just to get a game against us again. A decent chance they've gone bust (again) in the next couple of years anyway.

Will be win-win this season anyway - if they get promoted we can look forward to them being handicapped financially and having to bridge the quality gap to the Championship, and if they (somehow) don't go up we can get the popcorn out when they realise their gamble failed

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

the gift that keeps on giving has no end to its generosity a bottomless pit indeed a well that will never be dry Keep Ratling On! Bless โ€˜em theyโ€™re our mates from up town!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ร—
ร—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

ร‚