Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 03/10/2024 at 15:30, lapal_fan said:

"Really don't know why sone fans get so upset about what villa are doing. It has absolutely no bearing on how we are doing and but for having to put up with the usual snide comments and air of superiority from their fans it means nothing to us. Couldn't care less.
The only thing that pisses me off is when they sing that "Birmingham are you listening" song. Not because it's aimed at us but that singing about shitting on Birmingham doesn't come across well for the city to a world audience."

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,3672392,page=3

Yes, because Birmingham is a picturesque Riviera with many beautiful vistas, world famous for it's incredible scenery and safari opportunities..  I'm sure the audience watching Villa games don't already think Birmingham is a shit hole, and are put off visiting our glorious location because of a football chant, barely audible on TV. 

What a ridiculous thing to say, let alone write and think "This is acceptable" :lol:

It has been over a decade since it was said, and I still have friend who tease me about Birmingham being a "no go zone for non Muslims."

Also no neutral cares about song lyrics until they are told them by the announcers. And even then, they don't really care.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Bolton appear to have confirmed their game against them at St Andrews won’t get moved. Despite it being the same night we play Bologna

Everyone at St Andrews will be watching our game anyway on "their" (stolen from Tesco, activated with Serbian knock off SIMs) phones. No extra work for the cops working 2 games. They're just working a game, and a watch party.

Mate.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â