Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, andym said:

From watching the wrexham doc, thats not a surprise; it all seems rather cliched old fashioned english coaching - most team talks just seem to be variations of 'get stuck in'.

Lots of goals last season from long balls or crosses and relying on mullin (or the other expensive players they signed) being a cut above the defenders.

Yeah Phil Parkinson was Bradford manager when they did us so style is similar as that has what has produced results for him in those leagues over last 15 years.

Is Paul Mullin injured or out of favour now?

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Can't say I'll be tuning in for many of their games this season, turned this one round very comfortably against a genuine promotion rival.

We had endless fun with them last season so can't be too greedy I guess.

Mate.

They aren't even worth my effort or time, better watching paint dry!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just watched the last 20 minutes of that first half. Wrexham got some decent players for the level but playing like a non league team out there just booting the ball anywhere away from the goal. Reminds me of when we played Man. City when we first came up.

I'd be amazed if SHA don't win this league by 10 clear points. They look sharper all over the pitch and have a strong bench which will obviously tell over the next 8 months.

I'm sure they'll have a few hilarious results but anyone expecting them to mess up promotion is going to be disappointed.

It's not a suprise. Watch Welcome to Wrexham and Parkinson just swears at them every other word and comes out with all the football clichés. There seems like very little tactics. A real throwback, they'll have to replace him if they want to go higher. 

• Like 3

Just now, VillaChris said:

Can't say I'll be tuning in for many of their games this season, turned this one round very comfortably against a genuine promotion rival.

We had endless fun with them last season so can't be too greedy I guess.

Mate.

2 divisions between them and Wrexham last season.  Wrexham have 2 new players in the starting 11 and blues have spent a fortune.

Wrexham won't trouble the promotion spots they were riding the euphoria wave that will be knocked out of them as the season goes on.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

It's not a suprise. Watch Welcome to Wrexham and Parkinson just swears at them every other word and comes out with all the football clichés. There seems like very little tactics. A real throwback, they'll have to replace him if they want to go higher. 

Thing is, they will need to time firing him to work well with a cliffhanger in the season finale.

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

I mean they should, they've spent more than any other club in the history of that league. 

Think people were comparing it to when we signed all of Kodj, McCormack and Hogan within six months. Only Kodj was any good, the other two totally flopped.

May and Stansfield will easily score 50 between them I reckon. If they hadn't signed Stansfield then they could've struggled if May picks up an injury (and he is early 30s).

15 minutes ago, andym said:

From watching the wrexham doc, thats not a surprise; it all seems rather cliched old fashioned english coaching - most team talks just seem to be variations of 'get stuck in'.

Lots of goals last season from long balls or crosses and relying on mullin (or the other expensive players they signed) being a cut above the defenders.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

dancing-dance.gif

6 minutes ago, Giro said:

Yeah blues are gonna storm this league, dunno why people thought different 

I don't think people saw them spending quite that much money. They've just bust the finances of the league wide open. It'll catch up with them next year of course. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â