Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

8 minutes ago, Giro said:

Lol are all the people who work at jlr blues fans? Don’t get that dig 

It's not a dig at JLR or the people who work there, it's just a bit of a meme that they don't turn up because there's overtime at JLR to explain their pathetic attendances

Just now, Davkaus said:

I quite like a derby day against the dingles or baggies, but I **** hate this load of scum and hope we never face the indignity of sharing a pitch with them again.

A good portion of them celebrating the vermin who ran on the pitch to assault Grealish was the final straw for me, I hope they go bust.

Lol and you think wolves/baggies fans are angels?

go back to the quarter final at villa where baggies fans were launching chairs from the upper north onto us. Eveyone in the midlands hates us. Will always be trouble 

• Like 1

Just watched the last 20 minutes of that first half. Wrexham got some decent players for the level but playing like a non league team out there just booting the ball anywhere away from the goal. Reminds me of when we played Man. City when we first came up.

I'd be amazed if SHA don't win this league by 10 clear points. They look sharper all over the pitch and have a strong bench which will obviously tell over the next 8 months.

I'm sure they'll have a few hilarious results but anyone expecting them to mess up promotion is going to be disappointed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

To be fair to Ged, he looks like he likes quite a few drinks in town.

Mate.

Proppa drinks for a proppa roar. 

Mate

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just watched the last 20 minutes of that first half. Wrexham got some decent players for the level but playing like a non league team out there just booting the ball anywhere away from the goal. Reminds me of when we played Man. City when we first came up.

I'd be amazed if SHA don't win this league by 10 clear points. They look sharper all over the pitch and have a strong bench which will obviously tell over the next 8 months.

I'm sure they'll have a few hilarious results but anyone expecting them to mess up promotion is going to be disappointed.

From watching the wrexham doc, thats not a surprise; it all seems rather cliched old fashioned english coaching - most team talks just seem to be variations of 'get stuck in'.

Lots of goals last season from long balls or crosses and relying on mullin (or the other expensive players they signed) being a cut above the defenders.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â