Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

American's generally have woeful dress sense. I was in Pittsburgh in 2003 and even my brother, who has the dress sense of a slug, was commenting how they all dressed so bad. Like Richard Keys back the the 90s with bright jackets and grey slacks. And turtle necks.

Holy shit you're judging Americans by how people in Pittsburgh dress.

It's like judging British fan behavior by taking a visit to the Sty.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Holy shit you're judging Americans by how people in Pittsburgh dress.

It's like judging British fan behavior by taking a visit to the Sty.

I've been to other US towns and cities as well to judge 😉

Wagner and Brady are doing some pitchside announcement before the game tomorrow. Their lot seem to do a LOT of talking. They’ve made more announcements than they’ve won points.

A lovely bit of embarrassing yank soccer talk, announcing some wet lettuce Netflix pity documentary that will only have been agreed as a favour to Brady, followed by them losing to Wrexham, would be a nice Monday evening. 

• Like 2

It says a lot about them that they are trying to piggyback off the back of Wrexham's popularity to try to increase their profile. Wrexham are genuinely a bigger club than Blues are nowadays. Nobody is interested in them - the only "attention" that they get is hatred from all the other clubs in League One for trying to buy the league. 

It's not even a rivalry for us anymore as they're completely irrelevant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

It says a lot about them that they are trying to piggyback off the back of Wrexham's popularity to try to increase their profile. Wrexham are genuinely a bigger club than Blues are nowadays. Nobody is interested in them - the only "attention" that they get is hatred from all the other clubs in League One for trying to buy the league. 

It's not even a rivalry for us anymore as they're completely irrelevant.

Most neutrals just hate them. 

As soon as you get involved in a conversation with any other fans, you don't even need to mention them before they're brought up by the other person saying they don't like them much. 

It's actually weird, I assume because they've probably smashed up way more than their fair share of opposition grounds and town centres and generally been obnoxious to have around your town. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I never thought they could become more of an embarrassment than they always have been. 

This Yank crap is next level though. 

Best bit is, their dumb fans are lapping at it like they do their sisters clunge, so when it all goes wrong, it'll be even funnier. 

Without getting into a petty competition but our celebrity Yank would be a lot more famous worldwide than Tom Brady

We didnt try wheel Tom Hanks out when in Championship though imagine Xia probably tried 😂

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

That shaven testicle who owns them has done an article in the telegraph saying he can't wait to play us in the premier league

I can say hand on heart I'd rather perform oral sex on a tramp than share I pitch with that lot

I wonder if he'll feel the same when one of their drunken fans has waddled on the pitch and attacked one of our players

If I was a Villa fan and Heck was trying to get deflected glory and publicity by being associated ( in the loosest sense) with a tinpot club like Wrexham I'd be **** furious.

'The world is watching.'

1. It's not.

2. The people that are are watching Wrexham. Not your shower of shit you sad irrelevant Representative for North East Somerset.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

I have seen the latest artists impression of their new proposed 62000 seater stadium in one of the national papers.

Going to be completed in 5 years and I quote "will even be able to host Taylor Swift concerts"

No, I am NOT rattled..........mate

7 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I have seen the latest artists impression of their new proposed 6.2^80 seater stadium in one of the national papers.

Going to be completed in 5 years and I quote "will even be able to host Taylor Swift concerts"

No, I am NOT rattled..........mate

FTFY, there'll be more than enough seats for every atom in the universe ... mate

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â