Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

16 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Brady really has gone native, he's already got the prison jumper and everything!

That really is an awful awful jumper. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Serial winner back serial losers. Amazing story. Plus the fans are knuckle draggers and the stadium is falling down. 

Proppa amazing story mate 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its like a Fruit of the Loom sweatshirt with a pair of bollocks badge ironed on

Mate. 

Come now @Xela. Don't pretend in recent years you've not been casting envious eyes over the Fruit of the Loom catalogue marvelling at the value for money prices and interesting cut of the materials.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

As much as the sha fans must be loving the attention from such a big star, they surely know, deep down, that each time someone hands him a piece of small heath, market-stall-looking tat, his first reaction is likely to grimace, laugh and question the decisions that lead to him being involved with such a sub-standard, irrelevant, unwashed, third tier outfit.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Come now @Xela. Don't pretend in recent years you've not been casting envious eyes over the Fruit of the Loom catalogue marvelling at the value for money prices and interesting cut of the materials.

Only once they start making grey joggers 😉

• Haha 4

Head of Academy Liam Daish left last week, announced yesterday, apparently was his decision, rumours that things aren't quite as rosy as they seem, not sure if that's just on the academy side, or extends beyond that. Ashley Cole announced as leaving as well

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Tomorrows game is going to be a very weird celebrity occasion - Brady, Reynolds, Reynolds mate, Will Ferrell, it's a peculiar collection of American celebs - they've closed off a car park to use as a helicopter pad and are going to milk it for all it's worth.

Will Ferrell was watching the Leeds game yesterday and is a minority stakeholder so bit bizarre if they try to claim him as one of their own.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Combined with a pair of Joe Bloggs baggy jeans, and Kickers, it says "I'm a kid from 1993" like nothing else could. Naf Co 54 draped over my shoulder to complete the ensemble.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Yeah, and I don't believe that rumor. At the time it seemed dubious.

Nobody here is clamoring to see Wrexham vs. Birmingham City. It is mid-September, college and NFL football is back. The eyes are elsewhere.

I'm trying to think of places where they could play that game and draw a soccer crowd. Outside of Portland, I'm not sure of one: because people in Portland will show up to watch a soccer ball get blown around by the wind, god bless them.

MAYBE in LA? But you better have Ryan Reynolds there, and his wife, and both better be nude for a protracted period of time so the crowd can take photos and you're catering to all interests there. A buffet of pubis, if you will. Other than that? yeah, no, we're all busy. We have other things to watch.

I loathe to watch small heath but if Blake Lively is turning up naked put me down for pitch invader 101.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

Combined with a pair of Joe Bloggs baggy jeans, and Kickers, it says "I'm a kid from 1993" like nothing else could. Naf Co 54 draped over my shoulder to complete the ensemble.  

American's generally have woeful dress sense. I was in Pittsburgh in 2003 and even my brother, who has the dress sense of a slug, was commenting how they all dressed so bad. Like Richard Keys back the the 90s with bright jackets and grey slacks. And turtle necks.

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Tomorrows game is going to be a very weird celebrity occasion - Brady, Reynolds, Reynolds mate, Will Ferrell, it's a peculiar collection of American celebs - they've closed off a car park to use as a helicopter pad and are going to milk it for all it's worth.

You can imagine what the helicopter passengers are thinking as it comes into land. Looking down and seeing all that filth and rubble. Mistaking the sty and surrounding streets for war torn Ukraine.

"Hey pilot, pull up and get us out of this shit hole"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, useless said:

Head of Academy Liam Daish left last week, announced yesterday, apparently was his decision, rumours that things aren't quite as rosy as they seem, not sure if that's just on the academy side, or extends beyond that. Ashley Cole announced as leaving as well

We were in the Black Horse with him one Saturday night, about five of us, all friendly banter until he called the clamper and 10 or so of his mates landed on us and gave us a shooing, class act 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Losses are way down as well, Financial genius Wagner only lost 92.36% of the portfolio since 2016 now! https://www.tipranks.com/experts/hedge-funds/tom-wagner-and-ara-cohen

That is actually insane. How can they still be operating with such losses at a time where pretty every hedge fund is making money hand over fist. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

That is actually insane. How can they still be operating with such losses at a time where pretty every hedge fund is making money hand over fist. 

Proppa losses tho mate, not like them lot up the road who fiddle by being debt free when the Arab  and yank pump in money as shares. Big problems when the new stadium gets built at wheels site 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, villa89 said:

They've invested in magic beans, tartan paint and the biggest joke, small heath! £3bn stadium though mate. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Seriously I think it's because the majority of their investment is in Hertz, the car hire firm, and they gambled on going all electric. Because slow to charge, variable range cars people aren't too familiar with are exactly what people want in a hire car

8 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Is there a place in the US where everybody in the city centre is a Tom Brady fan and drink and use all the bars exclusively. In addition do fans of Manning live in the downtown areas of the same place whilst not allowed to drink in the ‘Brady’ centre. If there is this is where the game should be held. 

if this place is in Texas, the bar could be 1.2 km long

that also might be a factory that makes Canyonero’s that almost exclusively Brady fans work at nearby (apart from the Native American Big Chief Turn Bully) 

“Here Tom, got any Guardian Caps for the babbie”

buddy

I see someone woke up and decided to make art.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â