Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

All that possession, shots, corners dominance, yet they can’t create a single clear cut chance for the £15m man. 

IMG_1545.jpeg

Edited by It's Your Round
Missed a word, like they missed chances. Mate
  • Haha 1

I'm so excited, I really hope our U21s get drawn against the Blose in the next round.. oh wait...

Blose must be concentrating on the League, fingers crossed they don't blow that one as well. 🤭

33 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

I'm so excited, I really hope our U21s get drawn against the Blose in the next round.. oh wait...

Blose must be concentrating on the League, fingers crossed they don't blow that one as well. 🤭

We are in the Northern side of the draw only way we can play the unwashed is at Wembley.

15 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

We are in the Northern side of the draw only way we can play the unwashed is at Wembley.

…hopefully next season

mate

Edited by AstonMartyn88

9 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

All that possession, shots, corners dominance, yet they can’t create a single clear cut chance for the £15m man. 

IMG_1545.jpeg

Proppa domination that

Proppa stats

Proppa passes

Proppa shots

Edited by TDR V2
  • Haha 2

20,000 empty seats at that sh*thole last night. Guess it must have been a double shift at JLR? Or are Tuesday nights date nights with their relatives?

Edited by Avfc96
  • Haha 4

Isn't there a very real possibility that the arrival of Fulham man and Alfie whoever he's called just further disintegrates team togetherness or morale?

I can imagine the "stars" downing tools if the team aren't making chances for them and some real separations in the camp.

They needed someone like Dean Smith to come in and bring everyone together, but they've seemingly made signings which will be good.. when they want to be.

It doesn't make much sense to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Isn't there a very real possibility that the arrival of Fulham man and Alfie whoever he's called just further disintegrates team togetherness or morale?

I can imagine the "stars" downing tools if the team aren't making chances for them and some real separations in the camp.

They needed someone like Dean Smith to come in and bring everyone together, but they've seemingly made signings which will be good.. when they want to be.

DVB mate

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

He will be on more than double of any other salary if they paid 15 million he ain't going to be on less than 20K a week that will cause divisions too.

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

He will be on more than double of any other salary if they paid 15 million he ain't going to be on less than 20K a week that will cause divisions too.

Fulham mate of mine said hes gone over at £40K per week

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

They've basically financially doped League One. When you think about the stick Wrexham got with their signings in the last few years, Blose dealings have blown them out of the water and some. No wonder nobody likes them. Well apart from the myriad of other reasons, obv. 

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Imagine if there’s cutbacks in some areas of the club and then new record signing is strutting around on £40k a week. They’ll love him :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Shev said:

Wycombe fan here. I wrote this article for our most recent fanzine, and thought some on here might like it too. I wrote it before the start of the season, hence the perspective:

BIRMINGHAM LINE UP NEW MANAGER IN CASE OF SUCCESS 

Birmingham City are evidently becoming increasingly concerned that they will start the League One season well, and have lined up a replacement boss in case they are anywhere near the top of the league after ten games. 

The Bluenoses’ massive summer spending recruitment - together with their ‘big club’ status for the division - has led their ownership to be worried that they might achieve great things, with many bookies making them favourites for promotion, and the club is trying to pre-empt any kind of blistering opening salvo by having a soothing balm of mediocrity in place as a backup plan. 

The 23/24 season in the Championship left them a decision to make early as John Eustace took them to 6th in the table, an untenable position that was only rectified once the club binned him off for Wayne Rooney, who used every ounce (one, officially) of his managerial talent to reverse the trajectory extremely quickly. This sequence bore striking similarities to the 2016-17 season, when Gary Rowett blindsided the owners by getting the team to 7th in the table, earning his pink slip in favour of the massively famous Giafranco Zola, who safely steered the ship into an iceberg with two wins in twenty-two games. 

With Birmingham already unimpressed that Chris Davies is not a household name, history may rhyme with itself for the club once more. Anxious to prove the old proverb that “those who repeat the same things again and again are clever clogs”, the St. Andrews club will look to hire a huge star with no real management success like Frank Lampard, Gary Neville or Jamie Carragher, should they find themselves picking up points too rapidly. 

“We are looking for people who know what it takes to win,” said major investor Tom Brady, the seven-time NFL champion. “People who have played at a high level like Wayne, Frank or Gary know all about competing, about adversity, and about how to push on to that next level. Jamie Carragher has played football too.” 

When pressed on why a star player can make the transition to management better than someone who is already a seasoned coach, Brady continued to say the same American sporting buzzwords like ‘compete’, ‘adversity’ and ‘winner’ with some linking words in between, until it got dark out and we needed to catch our Uber back to the offices. 

Known as ‘Project Swandive’ internally, the club are confident that they have sufficiently planned for any possible ambush of success, and will be able to work downwards through the division with their new hire at the helm if needed. 

UPDATE: In related news, the club has hired a demolition crew far in advance of the construction of their new proposed stadium, so that they can knock it down immediately if it begins to look too impressive.

Wycombe sound rattled mate, proppa rattled 

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â