Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

15 million up front. 5 million in add ons. 20% sell on clause. Hundred grand if we go up. Seven year contract.

With that fee his agent should have probably also got him 50/60k a week

8 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Stansfield's fee is more than McGinn, Kamara, Rogers and Tielemans put together.

Things cost more in town than they do in the suburbs mate

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Have they spent more Net than us this window? I think so?

Consider me rattled mate.

I'm legit mad we didn't find a way to sell them Diego Carlos.

And people mock Wrexham despite the record transfer fee paid being today for £500k.

This will be mint if they don't steam-roll the league.

• Like 1

Stansfield is a decent Championship level player, should do very well in League One, but I'm not sure he will ever be Premier League level, which makes the money they've paid for him very strange, regardless whether it's £10m as initially reported, or up to £20m as some are now saying, also it's going to seriously affect what they can spend next season if promoted, because whilst League One spending rules aren't as strict, if they get promoted then what they've spent will get factored into Championship PSR calculations, so seems they've basically gambled on trying to build a team not only good enough to get promoted this season, but also good enough, or being very close to being good enough to challenge for promotion from the Championship next season

• Like 1

I see George Hall has gone to Walsall on loan, might seem strange to say, but I actually think he's potentially a better player than Stansfield, was already performing well in the Championship at eighteen, but has had injury issues the last few seasons, but if he can stay fit, could be a very good signing for Walsall, kind of strange that he's dropped to that level, unless these refused to loan him to another League One team

• Like 2

It feels like they have really gambled this transfer window. 

Looking on Facebook and other places they honestly seem to think they are going to be the next man City and apparently this transfer window has proved it. I think they forget that when man City did their main rise that PSR wasn't about

Reminds me of when we were dropping 10m 15m on Ross Hogan and Kodjia and everyone jumping for joy and I'm thinking we're spending PL fees on Championship players who won't score in the PL when we get there.

39 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You guys care an awful lot about Blues. It’s a bit weird. 

Have a look in the Oasis thread. People who don't like them can't stop posting. Now that is weird. This is like checking what the crazy neighbour down the road is up to.

• Like 1

I'm so happy I'm on long term sick from work at the mo (JLR, so proppa long term sick, mate). The rest areas must be insufferable for Vilers at the moment.

💩 waffle 💩 bullshit 💩 more waffle 💩 SOTV 💩 mate. 

Ad infinitum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â