Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Meanwhile back on the SHA site, please look at the Kellyman thread, pure gold

Typical blose. Honestly, they really don't want him cos of his former club ? At that level he'd tear it up, but they'd rather cut their bluenoses off to spite their faces ??

Or perhaps they're so rich they don't need cast offs from that lot up the road any more mate ?

Major lack of ambition from Stansfield. 

He came on for Fulham on opening night and I don't think they've signed any CFs since then. Started for them in the cup in midweek.

Easily good enough to sign for a Burnley or Boro chasing promotion.

Isn't he also around the England under 21s so bit bizarre to me he's dropping right down to league one even if it's just for one season.

Another one they'll be retiring a shirt number for in a few years then I guess.......

Mate.

• Like 2

Stansfield mate can’t believe we got him knew he was a nose fru and fru mate I’ll buy him a drink in the square peg next time I see him mate unless there’s vilers in there then they’re getting a Zulu welcome mate f*ckin scum they are mate what were we taking about mate? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

Scores past them in the week and didn’t celebrate, he’ll already be a club legend in their eyes.

Kit number retirement incoming. Wait, if he has his kit number retired, he needs a new number. Shoudn't that number be retired? And then if those numbers are retired, and he's in a new number SOLELY because those numbers are retired, shouldn't his new number be retired?

The mind boggles...

• Haha 1

Did Tony Xia naturalise in America or something and change his name to Tom Wagner?

According to the fans in the comments it's all sustainable and okay. Because saying that it's all sustainable and okay makes it sustainable and okay.

Unreal fee for the third tier, absolutely promotion or bust by the look of things as there’s no way they can sustain this outlay again next season in the same division.

To be honest it would be criminal not to get promoted after spending that much, but it happened to us so who knows 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Sky saying it's £12m - still 3/4 times the League 1 record 

The record that they'd set with their previous signing. And the record that broke was also the record they'd set with the signing before that.

They've gone crazy with the lack of limits that there are in the league one. Going to struggle if they get promoted as those limits in the championship will hit hard.

Stansfield is a good signing for them. Nearly all their others weren't.

• Like 2

Assuming they get promoted in the top 2 (which should be a given after their spending), will this year's spending be considered in the Championship?  Could they be deducted points next year?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â