Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Bid submitted, Big Tommy Wankner now praying to god it’s rejected so he doesn’t have to actually pay for it. 

Bid rejected apparently 

Already broke the league 1 transfer record twice this summer at around £3-4m. IF they got Stansfield too that would mean they've probably spent more than the combined purchases of 75% of the other clubs in the league

Madness

3 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Already broke the league 1 transfer record twice this summer at around £3-4m. IF they got Stansfield too that would mean they've probably spent more than the combined purchases of 75% of the other clubs in the league

Madness

They have spent more than a majority of Championship clubs

• Thanks 1

That's an absolutely insane amount for a L1 club to be spending in a window, never mind one player.

They're clearly going to absolutely storm the division, but they're going to be screwed when they go up and a) cant shift players not good enough for that level and b) squad control costs come back in to play

Oh this is gonna be sweet when their attempt to buy the league falls on its arse. All we need is two teams to be better cos they'll never have the bottle for the playoffs

Their squad seems quite top heavy to me - they've got 1 great striker for that level (Stansfield), 1 good striker for that level (May) and 54 year old Jutkiewicz. Couple of decent attacking midfielders from abroad, plus the guy from Brighton who's name escapes me.

Defensively I dont see what they've got depth wise. Got a decent keeper though.

They'll get promoted easily, but they'll have to invest heavily to stay up/compete next season

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Meanwhile back on the SHA site, please look at the Kellyman thread, pure gold

DVB sounds rattled. Mate. 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â