Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

26 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Odds on they mention 1976 and Β the Rangers game indicating Villa Park will be overrun with jocks and how that would never happen at Stans et cetera

Who was the opposition player who scored past them and even sat in their stand during the celebration (and the fans that bothered to turn up did nothing)?

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

Who was the opposition player who scored past them and even sat in their stand during the celebration (and the fans that bothered to turn up did nothing)?

One of the Leicester players if I recall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 28/08/2024 at 07:41, tomav84 said:

god been a while since i been on there. there's some funny stuff. it's scary that they actually believe this crap.

Β 

Well as you know I am privvy to certain info.

If they think this mythical stadium will happen inside 10 years...well they are even more deluded than we think.

Despite the fact that BCC and the new mayor are backing them fully while ignoring villa...it's miles off.

Ask yourself why BCC and the mayor are backing BCFC. They never make the right choice do they.Β 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Well as you know I am privvy to certain info.

If they think this mythical stadium will happen inside 10 years...well they are even more deluded than we think.

Despite the fact that BCC and the new mayor are backing them fully while ignoring villa...it's miles off.

Ask yourself why BCC and the mayor are backing BCFC. They never make the right choice do they.Β 

Because they are the team that carries the Cities name and drink and live in town, not the Shires like Vile and all play stink finger with their sisters/mothers from an early age that eventually leads to this type of monstrosity roaming the earthΒ 

former fattest man Barry Austin dies ...

Β 

mateΒ 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Because they are the team that carries the Cities name and drink and live in town, not the Shires like Vile and all play stink finger with their sisters/mothers from an early age that eventually leads to this type of monstrosity roaming the earthΒ 

former fattest man Barry Austin dies ...

Β 

mateΒ 

May he RIP.

In town.Β 

Mate.

My Sky box has just offended me to such a degree I feel like I need to cancel my contract.

They've just had a (location?) targetted advert saying "can't get to the game? Don't worryΒ  you can watch the blues 20 times this season"... with a huge picture of the hairy ball badge on my screen. What the actual ****.

I've not watched one of their games and have several villa matches recorded. They surely know that small heath are not my team. Disgusting. I feel dirty.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

My Sky box has just offended me to such a degree I feel like I need to cancel my contract.

They've just had a (location?) targetted advert saying "can't get to the game? Don't worryΒ  you can watch the blues 20 times this season"... with a huge picture of the hairy ball badge on my screen. What the actual ****.

I've not watched one of their games and have several villa matches recorded. They surely know that small heath are not my team. Disgusting. I feel dirty.Β 

I’ve never had Skyscum since its inception. They’ll never get a penny out of me. Crooked words removed.

Matey mate mate maaaaaaaaaate

10 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Mocking us saying we won't get into the knock outs.

OK sure we may not.

Better that, than playing Leyton Orient in league one. Embarrassing piss smelling inbred irony impaired smegma feltchers.Β 

Said this before, how sad do you have to be to mock a team for β€œonly” getting to the group stage of the biggest football competition in the world when you’ve literally just been relegated to league 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Said this before, how sad do you have to be to mock a team for β€œonly” getting to the group stage of the biggest football competition in the world when you’ve literally just been relegated to league 1

Well forget Real Madrid or Barcelona, they are playing in the same competition as our under 23 team this season and if they get drawn together would be a massive derby for them

17 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

When your League One rivals can spend more than you on deadline day. You know FFP is all wrong.Β 

vile rattled mate

• Haha 1

Γ—
Γ—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Γ‚