Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, SuperMonk said:

Just you wait mate. The comeback is coming mate. 4 goals incoming mate.

mate.

proppa comeback 

2 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Hopefully Fulham can get a couple more goals before HT and then the ground will be proppa empty 😊

• Haha 2

Watching the Sty game.....I didn't know (until tonight) that my soundbar has a "rattled" setting.....almost as good as surround sound. Mate

If this stays 2-0.

We only lost 2-0 mate. League 1 only losing 2-0 to a Premier League team mate. Watch when all of our new signings gel mate, storm the league mate. The whole league and da vile are rattled mate, just wait to see what were going to do this season mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

If this stays 2-0.

We only lost 2-0 mate. League 1 only losing 2-0 to a Premier League team mate. Watch when all of our new signings gel mate, storm the league mate. The whole league and da vile are rattled mate, just wait to see what were going to do this season mate. 

It is Fulham’s b-team though, 11 changes from their last PL match.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Doesn't matter to those inbred thicko's, they'll spin it as only losing 2-0 to a Premier League team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

Doesn't matter to those inbred thicko's, they'll spin it as only losing 2-0 to a Premier League team.

and that we lost 2-0 last weekend means we are on the same level as them :D  

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Proppa changes mate 

• Haha 2

bcfc-ball.png

found this on my doorstep not long after one of Birmingham shots, its got a label on it saying 'if found, please return to Birmingham City FC' do you think they'll come and collect? - I'm on the South coast.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

The only truth in any of those statements is the last part: “blues have trumped”. 

Are you implying our dear neighbours are all fart and no shit?

29 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Are you implying our dear neighbours are all fart and no shit?

No, there’s more than enough shit there too. (Along with various other disgusting fluids and diseases)

• Haha 1

I wonder how many posts there have been so far on the “Vile in Europe but out before the knockout phase SOTV” thread over at the scummers? 🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I wonder how many posts there have been so far on the “Vile in Europe but out before the knockout phase SOTV” thread over at the scummers? 🤣

Odds on they mention 1976 and  the Rangers game indicating Villa Park will be overrun with jocks and how that would never happen at Stans et cetera

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â