Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 11/08/2024 at 09:39, Follyfoot said:

Undefeated this season, Vile rattled. Proper sellout crowd and the longest bar in the world. Thanks for putting the pride back into the team that carries the cities name Tom mate 

mate

You are my favourite on here. Always make me crease.

• Like 3

Signed another non entity from the Dutch league, these players must have it really bad to think small queef is any kind of step up 😂

55 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Vilers kunnen niet drinken in het stadscentrum, maat

We hebben geen hulp nodig van die jongens aan de overkant van het kanaal, vriend

Ja maat, Vile woont allemaal in de graafschappen. Blues is de eerste club in Europa en draagt de naam van de stad. 

Polly is een heet stuk kont

maat
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Signed another non entity from the Dutch league, these players must have it really bad to think small queef is any kind of step up 😂

They had some big Dutch unit on Saturday. Supposed creative no.10

Even for a league one player he looked like a donkey. Made Jutciewicz look nimble.

IMG_1868.jpeg.2e61c4b0989189acc1fda454267bdfdb.jpeg

Ja maat, Omhoog de blues en schroef de vile duff duff duff 

maat

Edited by Strog
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The danger of interviews like this is every word removed is the hero of their own story.

He claims in that Zola said he was one of the best players, then forced him out a few months later in January. He was mediocre at Bristol, played 7 games in the next season, then went to the Indian Super League and the Welsh league. 

Around that time he was a self-confessed alcoholic, and a year or two after he was under police investigation for defrauding his teammates with dodgy investments. But nah ,it was these secretive men in the shadows pulling the strings that ruined his career.

It's easy to take him at face value for an excuse to laugh at Blues, but I don't believe a word this bullshitter says.

he was at our club for a while on his journey downward

let’s just say, we were better off when he left, not a pleasant experience

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

he was at our club for a while on his journey downward

let’s just say, we were better off when he left, not a pleasant experience

Nah...we need more .

5 hours ago, AstonMartyn88 said:

A friend of mine was at the Wycombe v SHA game at the weekend (he’s a Wycombe STH) and told me that he was subjected to a load of homophobic abuse from the unwashed

Apparently they also ripped up seats and threw them resulting in one of their own fans (a 9 year old girl) getting hit in the head by one. 

Proppa hardcore Lulu's mate, drink in town, give it large, attempt to blind small children. Got Tom Brady mate, Gonna be massive, nine year old girls aren't gonna stop us. 

Mate. 

• Like 3

Just seen their U21 manager's reaction after they lost 3-0 to Colchester, calling them a disgrace and saying they should be ashamed to wear the shirt, not really the way you'd expect an academy coach to be talking, have seen him do similar in the past, talks as if he's managing a lower league side, rather than a bunch of youngsers learning, where results aren't even the most important thing

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â