Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

All these signings and they only looked threatening when they put 46 year old Jukewitcz on. 

He would've started but was still on his JLR dayshift and didn't get to Stans til halftime 

• Haha 3

My ominous sign from them was the manager, he might turn out to be a good one, but in the interviews I've seen comes across somewhat Beale like, very confident and sure of himself, but with nothing to back that up, of course that's because this is his first job, but the way he talks you'd think he was proven already. Bad result on opening day despite late equalizer, all the more so because a lot of their fans genuinely thought they would waltz through games and finish the season with record points and goals scored

43 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just seen that word removed giving it the biggun because he scored a penalty.

No wonder they signed him, proper spunktrumpet.

Thought it odd. Barely got a kick all game. Scuffs a penalty in nowhere near the corner and gives it the big shush to the away fans and fist pumps and kisses to I presume his family.

Bizarre stuff.

11 hours ago, useless said:

Most of it was centred around interviewing some random fan in her home for some reason, 

That's because all the men were outside, protesting.

I mean, yea, one of them copped a couple of rocks to the back of his thick skull, and a boulder was lobbed at his bollocks, but someone has to tell these bastards (running from terrible situations) to **** off home.

This lady was the only lass holding the fort.

Who else was going to make alphabetty spaghetti sandwiches for tea?

6 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Obviously very early days, but their forum is as hilarious as ever.

Booed off, which is ridiculous. First half of the first game of the season”

“Early days, sounds like we are playing at Reading we've been so quiet”

“Rooneys football was better least we created chances”

Davies got to go”

”I might switch this off and go straight to my date with my Mother’s daughter”

(Okay, I might have made up that last one)

Seriously,  I read that last one and tutted and rolled my eyes, audibly saying "typical nose" before realising you'd made it up.

Now that makes me sound thick as shit, but ask yourself this.

Is it really that unbelievable?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â