Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

And here I was hearing they would rinse the league with 100+ points after spending more than any team ever in that division.

They forgot one thing. They employed a glorified PE teacher as manager. 

Absolute weapons.

I been on the shrooms today, I take it small queef are not taking the division by storm?

Matey mate mate mate mate maaaaaaaate.

• Haha 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

I been on the shrooms today, I take it small queef are not taking the division by storm?

Not enough mates. 

Mate.

• Like 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

Bollox I should have stayed on the drugs!!

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Wasn't a penalty

They don’t deserve penalties the unwashed spawney words removed.

Mate

Just seen that word removed giving it the biggun because he scored a penalty.

No wonder they signed him, proper spunktrumpet.

• Haha 1

So they've scraped a draw against the only side in the EFL not to have signed a player this summer and barely have a squad to speak of whilst themselves having the most expensive squad ever assembled at that level.

But the whole league and even da vile are rattled mate, going to take the league by storm mate. Mate. 

😂

• Haha 3

All these signings and they only looked threatening when they put 46 year old Jukewitcz on. 

They'll be up there but there's plenty of decent sides in league one this season, Huddersfield, Bolton and Wrexham will be fancying going for automatic promotion.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

Going down winning ?????? Or just going down (because they didn’t win)

Given all the hype 12 months back they dodged one not agreeing to an Amazon style docu on the season, sure they had offers. Would've been hilarious viewing the episode when they sacked Eustace and got in Rooney and all the justification for that knowing what would occur six months later.

Controlling the agenda with PR fluff news pieces on friendly local news channels is about the best they can do currently until they start winning most weeks which on the evidence of the first 70 minutes today is still a bit of a pipe dream.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â