Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

42 minutes ago, useless said:

I watched the documentary - at 2x speed, it was basically like a piece you would see on regional news, but stretched to thirty minutes, wasn't some big production thing. Most of it was centred around interviewing some random fan in her home for some reason, nothing against her obviously, but I thought it was strange that she, or any random fan was the focus, and there were a few soundbites from Garry Cook, such as it's not the division you're in, but the club you are, and them not judging themselves on last season, because it was only x amount of games, and they were always going to judge themselves over a longer period of time, there were also a few clips of Brady, and Wagner repeating that they're going to spend billions on new development

You couldn't pay me to watch that crap

• Like 1

They are so hilariously stupid, who thought the title of a documentary of their relegation “going down winning” would lead to anything other than widespread piss taking?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just seen that my local team Cambridge Utd play small heath at Cambridge on the last game of the season.

If this means that Cambridge needs to beat small heath to send them down to div 2, then I shall be going.....and wearing my Villa shirt 😊

They're been absolutely hilariously inept.

It's modern day youth coaching exposed at senior level. You're 6 constantly dropping in and picking the ball off the keeper but can't turn or get out.

Meanwhile Reading are just playing fast and direct and are opening them up all the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Biggest bar in Europe and serving proppa pints mate...

Wow looks at that mighty Small Heath support, literally tens of them!

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Wow looks at that mighty Small Health support, literally tens of them!

It is a bit weirdly empty. Unless that was hours before kick off its quite funny.

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

It is a bit weirdly empty. Unless that was hours before kick off its quite funny.

30,000 outside chanting keep right on after litter picking around the stadium

Mate

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â