Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

17 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Feeling rattled mate...

I honestly thought more people worked on the JLR night shift than that?  20/30k turned up though mate and ran us all back to the shires. KRO 👊

#rattled

#matey mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, turnbull said:

You'll find it in the Comedy section, if you're interested. 

I'd rather de-flea the cat than watch these spunktrumpets.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, turnbull said:

You'll find it in the Comedy section, if you're interested. 

Does it mention da Vile

• Like 1

1 hour ago, punkiller1981 said:

Going down winning ?????? Or just going down (because they didn’t win)

Undefeated weren't they? Or was that just their ironic sponsor.

On 08/08/2024 at 19:25, Brumstopdogs said:

Feeling rattled mate...

Some knuckle draggers will never learn will they?  It's the hope that kills ......mate. :D

• Haha 2

It wouldn't suprise me if itv moved it off aftee a couple days due to noone watching it caring

But that title 😂 thwm just love humiliating themselves by making themselves laughing stocks 

2 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

Going down winning ?????? Or just going down (because they didn’t win)

They certainly all love Tommy W

I watched the documentary - at 2x speed, it was basically like a piece you would see on regional news, but stretched to thirty minutes, wasn't some big production thing. Most of it was centred around interviewing some random fan in her home for some reason, nothing against her obviously, but I thought it was strange that she, or any random fan was the focus, and there were a few soundbites from Garry Cook, such as it's not the division you're in, but the club you are, and them not judging themselves on last season, because it was only x amount of games, and they were always going to judge themselves over a longer period of time, there were also a few clips of Brady, and Wagner repeating that they're going to spend billions on new development

Edited by useless

5 minutes ago, useless said:

I watched the documentary - at 2x speed, it was basically like a piece you would see on regional news, but stretched to thirty minutes, wasn't some big production thing. Most of it was centred around interviewing some random fan in her home for some reason, nothing against her obviously, but I thought it was strange that she, or any random fan was the focus, and there were a few soundbites from Garry Cook, such as it's not the division you're in, but the club you are, and them not judging themselves on last season, because it was only x amount of games, and they were always going to judge themselves over a longer period of time, there were also a few clips of Brady, and Wagner repeating that they're going to spend billions on new development

So a parody comedy then?

21 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Should have been called - Going down winning, a proper relegation..

Mate

Edited by villan95
  • Haha 2

They should get Disney to sponsor them cos' the amount of make believe, fairy tales they spout is on another level. 

Hopefully Reading give them a good slapping later. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â