Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Seems there is a small queef-Olbiyun El Spastico friendly today.

An early chance for them all to sing about the best team in the area (again)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, useless said:

According to transfermarkt they've spent ยฃ14m this summer on eight players, two of those cost at least ยฃ4m, that dwarfs the spend of any other League One club, this summer, and I think is easily the most ever spent by a League One club in one transfer window, they're trying to sign Jay Stanfield and others, haven't sold any of their better players, or any at all for a fee, they're also apparently getting a few of Spurs' academy players at the end of the window.

Like when we were spunking huge dough in the Championship, if you're doing that it's only going to go one way. You've got a load of players worth **** all resale as nobody else at this level can afford em if you want to get them out.

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Seems there is a small queef-Olbiyun El Spastico friendly today.

An early chance for them all to sing about the best team in the area (again)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sha win 4-1, THEYโ€™RE BACK

• Shocked 1

On 02/08/2024 at 23:29, useless said:

According to transfermarkt they've spent ยฃ14m this summer on eight players, two of those cost at least ยฃ4m, that dwarfs the spend of any other League One club, this summer, and I think is easily the most ever spent by a League One club in one transfer window, they're trying to sign Jay Stanfield and others, haven't sold any of their better players, or any at all for a fee, they're also apparently getting a few of Spurs' academy players at the end of the window.

Wonder how that will impact them when they go up with FFP as unless they sell players there is no chance they can spend that sort of money in championship or anywhere close to it

Suprised jordan james hasnt been sold though as he had a lot of interest previously and too good for league one

I think in League One owners can pretty much spend what they want, but if the team gets promoted then the money they've spent in achieving that gets carried over into the Championship FFP calculations, so if a League One club is going to spend big as these are, then they have to make sure the players are good enough for the Championship as well, as they will be somewhat restricted on what they can spend if promoted

There have been rumours of James going to Ipswich, with that funding Stansfield purchase

On 04/08/2024 at 11:14, Demitri_C said:

Wonder how that will impact them when they go up with FFP as unless they sell players there is no chance they can spend that sort of money in championship or anywhere close to it

Suprised jordan james hasnt been sold though as he had a lot of interest previously and too good for league one

ย 

When

ย 

LoL

• Haha 1

So...there's been a documentary on itv today about their lastย  season called, ' Going Down Winning'

I shit you not.ย 

Within 2 minutes one of the cloven hooved hagraven females from the tilton was gushing (literally probably) about how she cried when she met Tommy rocket polisher.

What is wrong with them, sick freaks.ย 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

ย ' Going Down Winning'

ย sick freaks.ย 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Feeling rattled mate...

ย 

What fresh hell is this? They always sing that crappy Wipe that snot off the end of ya nose song completely out of tune - bunch of inbreds.

I must be rattled..

ย 

mate..

ย 

• Haha 2

Was just flicking through TikTok and found them singing a song you will get foot and mouth just like the scum standing on the Holte End, can anybody throw some light on this fantastic new song?

58 minutes ago, Strog said:

What fresh hell is this? They always sing that crappy Wipe that snot off the end of ya nose song completely out of tune - bunch of inbreds.

I must be rattled..

ย 

mate..

ย 

What song is it? Couldn't understand a word or recognise the tune.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrBlack said:

What song is it? Couldn't understand a word or recognise the tune.

I believe itโ€™s called Key pra tron. Itโ€™s about a bunch of inbred losers who follow their never achieving football club to the end of a road, probably the A45. Itโ€™s a long way, apparently, so they get tired and weary. They often party with a nose called Zan (inspiration for the Zulus). Once they get home, they basically shag or beat up their sisters, usually the latter as they lose a lot. HTH?

ย 

ย 

ย 

mate..

Edited by Strog
  • Haha 4

ร—
ร—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

ร‚