Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 30/07/2024 at 21:53, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

An amusing tidbit that I noticed for that cover, their last win was in March 2005 in the league, and our kit on the cover is the 05/06 kit whilst theirs is their 07/08 kit, two seasons we did the double over them. So even at the time they released that, they had stitch together photos to make it look like they'd beaten us more recently than they actually had :lol:

I am disturbed by your knowledge of their kits. 

They play in blue. 

That had a penguin one and one with like diagonal showers of rain like multicoloured stripes. 

That's my total knowledge of their kits. 

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They play in blue. 

That had a penguin one and one with like diagonal showers of rain like multicoloured stripes. 

I looked it up for the exact season, but I just remember my mate as a teenager having that kit and knew it wasn't the same year as the Villa kit on the cover nor a season they beat us

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They play in blue. 

I remember when they got sponsored by Triton but cannot remember the kit all I thought at the time was it was fitting a shower firm for a shower of shit

• Haha 1

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I looked it up for the exact season, but I just remember my mate as a teenager having that kit and knew it wasn't the same year as the Villa kit on the cover nor a season they beat us

Hmmmmm

do you drink in town mate?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

No offence but you sound rattled. 

18 hours ago, 479Villan said:

"Once a blue, now at Blues"

What marketing slogans lost to that epic **** quip?

"Once scored with both feet, now can't see his feet"

"They call him Shrek, now he's at the helm of a shipwreck"

"More chins than wins"

I think it narrowly lost out to “Once a footballer, now a football manager”

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, 479Villan said:

"Once a blue, now at Blues"

What marketing slogans lost to that epic **** quip?

"Once scored with both feet, now can't see his feet"

"They call him Shrek, now he's at the helm of a shipwreck"

"More chins than wins"

Those that can - do. Those that can't - go to Blues.

• Like 1

On 01/08/2024 at 20:04, Follyfoot said:

I remember when they got sponsored by Triton but cannot remember the kit all I thought at the time was it was fitting a shower firm for a shower of shit

The “technicolour yawn” kit.

According to transfermarkt they've spent £14m this summer on eight players, two of those cost at least £4m, that dwarfs the spend of any other League One club, this summer, and I think is easily the most ever spent by a League One club in one transfer window, they're trying to sign Jay Stanfield and others, haven't sold any of their better players, or any at all for a fee, they're also apparently getting a few of Spurs' academy players at the end of the window.

18 minutes ago, useless said:

According to transfermarkt they've spent £14m this summer on eight players, two of those cost at least £4m, that dwarfs the spend of any other League One club, this summer, and I think is easily the most ever spent by a League One club in one transfer window, they're trying to sign Jay Stanfield and others, haven't sold any of their better players, or any at all for a fee, they're also apparently getting a few of Spurs' academy players at the end of the window.

Which will make it all the more hilarious when they finish in mid-table this season.

Mate.

• Haha 1

On 01/08/2024 at 22:49, CarryOnVilla said:

I can't help chuckling to myself that there's some poor blue nose bastard on his holidays in America and out the corner of his eye sees a massive Villa badge on a 50 foot screen and has to do a double take 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

I cant help chuckling to myself that you think their ankle tag would allow them that far from home, they aren't allowed to go any further than town...mate

Will be a local Blue.

Brady's made them the biggest club in America.

200m fans already.

Bigger than the Super Bowl. 

Mate.

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â