Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 27/07/2024 at 23:44, sidcow said:

Plenty of Red Red Wine too. 

I wouldn't eat at St Andrews. There is definitely a rat in the kitchen

*Edit - Beaten to it! :D 

Edited by TheStagMan

Posted (edited)

I for one am very much look forward to the next time Unai Emery's Champions League Aston Villa get to play them. I'm very very much looking forward to it.

Edited by Hobsons Choice

12 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

this argument comes back around every now and then and i still wonder why anyone feels this way. it's lose/lose for us. we are expected to beat them, and it would be no surprise when we do so. but that slimmest of chances of them beating us should be enough for us to not want to play them anytime soon

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would be utterly embarrassed if villa ever did a dvd of just victories over blose

Thats so small fry 

Don't forget the "we avoided relegation on the final day" DVD as well, well worth celebrating :crylaugh:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Don't forget the "we avoided relegation on the final day" DVD as well, well worth celebrating :crylaugh:

The full title of which is

‘we avoided relegation on the final day of the season (without the help of them lot up the road) 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

The full title of which is

‘we avoided relegation on the final day of the season (without the help of them lot up the road) 

That's probably incorrect if any SquareHead Gardner's were on the pitch

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â