Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

44 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

The bit where he says that UB40 would 'ave 'em......he's probably at least semi serious about it

I'm not even so sure. I could see Geezer Butler coming out swinging. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

That was you! It's clearly someone from here anyway.

Come on admit it, who is John?  Or your username on here.

Not sure whether 'John' is real or not, but they definitely do go on about 'the shires', something that always makes me laugh as I know only one Blues fan, that being my uncle who lives in Market Harbrough. 

14 hours ago, Xela said:

HackneyBlue?

Is there a Hackney near Shard End?

Suburb of Chelmsley Wood?

I'm sure there is come rational explanation, because as we all know they all reside in Birmingham   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tomav84 said:

yep. completed my bingo card and it's just a 1 page thread

Aren’t they all? Their forum was especially funny during the Euros… the list of threads on one page being something along the lines of:

“Southgate”

“What do you make of Southgate?”

”The England Manger”

”Cud’nt see a thread on him. Do you like Southgate?”

• Haha 1

Looked at their starting XI for their friendly against Rangers, and they still have the two Asian lads and James as well as their new signings, and Peacock-Farrell in goal who's a good goalie at that level. Be pretty embarrassing if they don't get promoted with that lot in the side tbh. 

Having a chuckle at the frenzy of proppa excited tweets saying they've never seen the blose play so well in the last 30 yrs and league 1 better watch out warning away teams to lube up for the bvmming they're all gonna get at Stans. 

They're playing rangers 3rd team for the Trevor Francis world cup. 🤣

Mate.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Looked at their starting XI for their friendly against Rangers, and they still have the two Asian lads and James as well as their new signings, and Peacock-Farrell in goal who's a good goalie at that level. Be pretty embarrassing if they don't get promoted with that lot in the side tbh. 

Suprised james hasnt been sold yet. He is too good for league one

Their Twitter looks exactly like it did this time last season... 

'We are back' 'Announce Promotion' 'We will piss the League' 

Did all that last season, aye. 

Never change. 

They're all jizzing themselves senseless over beating Rangers in a pre-season friendly. Apparently it's the best they've seen Blues play for years and some of the passages a play were "unlike any Blues team they've ever seen".

Celtic beat Man City the other day, and Wrexham drew with Chelsea yesterday. They literally never learn. I give it until Xmas when they're calling for the manager's head.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â