Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

Big roomy they're making an ambitious move to bring Jay Stanfield back to the club

Why would he drop to league one? That would be such a backwards step in his career

I don't know, some of their fans are saying if he can't get Prem move, or one of the top Championship teams, then they might have a chance if they can convince him with 'the project'.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

6-7 million apparently and if rumours are true it will smash League One transfer record

Hw haa to be worth more than that surely oh ans just when i thiught id seen it all. Seems a perfect match

Click

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

6-7 million apparently and if rumours are true it will smash League One transfer record

Don't they have any kind of FFP regulations down there? 

We've shown before that getting relegated then splashing the cash around is no guarantee of getting promoted back up. 

Xia absolutely pissed away our parachute payments and we were facing the abyss. 

2 hours ago, useless said:

Big roomy they're making an ambitious move to bring Jay Stanfield back to the club

Jayz mum sayz no

mate

IMG_1684.thumb.jpeg.c427252787171f7f8ee5f4eb9644778b.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

We've shown before that getting relegated then splashing the cash around is no guarantee of getting promoted back up. 

Xia absolutely pissed away our parachute payments and we were facing the abyss. 

Fortunately for them, they can't face the abyss, they are the abyss

12 hours ago, sidcow said:

Don't they have any kind of FFP regulations down there? 

No, League 1 and League 2 don't have FFP/PSR as they could never agree on what the limits should be.

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

A talented player that fulham have. Has massive potential tbh

Nah, not really. He’ll be a decent Championship striker for his career. 

Just now, bobzy said:

Nah, not really. He’ll be a decent Championship striker for his career. 

I watched him. He was in a pretty woeful blose team and scored quite a lot of goals. I think in a decent team he could be very good.

Sunderland apparently looking at him

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â