Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Blose want louie barry apparently on loan. We should be saying hell no to helping "that lot down the road"

Over time they’ll conveniently ‘forget’ that he plays for us, and crack one off at the fact they’ve managed to sign an ex-Barca wonder kid when they are in division 3. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Blose want louie barry apparently on loan. We should be saying hell no to helping "that lot down the road"

Agree, **** them and their imaginary project.

Project Knuckledrag.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Would rather Barry was loaned to Wrexham, for sure.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tayls said:

Would rather Barry was loaned to FC Qarabag, or anyone except scum heath,for sure.  

I agree.

4 hours ago, turnbull said:

You keep chickens then? 🤔

Cock fighting ;) 

• Haha 1

Someone who was there a couple of days ago showed me a picture of some of the seating on the newer side of the pitch - there are weeds growing among the seats that are tall enough that you can see them from the back of the stand. Actual weeds, growing in the lower kop.

Helluva club.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Someone who was there a couple of days ago showed me a picture of some of the seating on the newer side of the pitch - there are weeds growing among the seats that are tall enough that you can see them from the back of the stand. Actual weeds, growing in the lower kop.

Helluva club.

It’s their house, and their time. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Helluva club.

When you say weeds growing, was there any funny lamps above them?   :detect:

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

When you say weeds growing, was there any funny lamps above them?   :detect:

Boosting the club's coffers? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Helluva club.

is this the picture?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â